Harry Potter Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Haven

The Wizarding World Joys with the defeat of Lord Voldemort. The Deatheaters who escaped Azkaban believe that he will return since there was one hocrux no one knew about. Them.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The train to Hogwarts

Go down 
+8
Slytherin Darkness
Slytherin~playboy
Hufflepuff~gurl
PotterNerd
Malenny~Ravenclaw
reiya
Slytherin Mistress
~Slytherin_Princesss~
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
reiya

reiya

Female
Number of posts : 238
Favourite Hogwarts Class : What are classes???
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Health:
The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 9:37 pm

"NOOOOOOOOOO I wanttttttttt frooooogggggggssssssss,Its our 6th year in Hogwarts and thats the only thing that I lioke about the train ride" Reyia said skipping folowed by Vincent who meowed softly.

Last edited by Rachel~Reiya on Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i had 2 change 5th year to 6th year...)
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female
Number of posts : 275
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Potions
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Health:
The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:55 pm

Meilin was still in shock at that hoe kissing her brother. She was going to go after her and beat the $hit out of her, but she stopped herself because Joshua was still hurt. She grabbed her brother's wrist and started examining it. "It's not that bad. Just a few minor broken bones." She told Joshua. She took out her wand. "Episkey." Meilin smirked. "You are sooo lucky I'm good with healing spells ben dan. And wait until I see that mǔ gǒu, she'll be sorry that she even met you." She glared towards the direction the Hufflepuff hoe had left.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/latina2cool
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female
Number of posts : 372
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Stuff that is funny pervy lol
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:52 pm

Chishio stood in shock but still laughed at everything that occured. She in a way feld a bit sorry for Meilin and her brother. She walked over to them. "You guys okay,"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chijoouuchiha
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:59 pm

Meilin looked up and saw her friend Chishio. "Yea we're okay, but if I see that hoe again, she's gonna get her a$$ kicked by me. That I promise." Meilin said. She stood and helped her brother up.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:16 pm

Chishio nodded. "What house was she in anyway?" Chishio asked. "I'll help you beat her up if you want me to,"
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:28 pm

Meilin smiled evilly. "Sure I would love for you to help me. She's a stupid little hufflepuff. I'm sure with you're help I can cause her even more pain. Maybe we can succeed in breaking every single bone in her little sluty body" Meilin smiled even more evilly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Female
Number of posts : 43
Location : Thinking of Solomon and praying I don't lose control...
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Astronomy, Divination
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 2:22 pm

Artemis stood at Platform 9 3/4, looking timidly around for her newfound "friends". She saw the train coming and sighed, gathering her things to get on. She figured she'd see them onboard the train.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darkree
~Slytherin_Princesss~

~Slytherin_Princesss~

Female
Number of posts : 174
Favourite Hogwarts Class : transfiguration
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:14 pm

Josslyn stood in place at the shock from Hufflepuff's very own little hoe. Josslyn glared at her as the new girl left. Spying Artemis, Josslyn waved to her ignoring the fact that they came from different houses.
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 173

Role-Play Character
Health:
The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue140/150The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:56 pm

Meiya boarded the train, her sister and harry behind her.

"man we better hurry up so we can find a good booth." said meiya pushing he way through the groupsof people standing inside.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ladominicana6
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:00 pm

Reiya a foot in the train looked back seeing Artemis and Josslyn, ran towards them reluctantly NOT tripping grabbed both of their hands dragged them in to the train and looked at her sister.

"See Im starting a new leaf no tripping" reyia said taking a huge step triping face first into the train.
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue140/150The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:02 pm

" i knew that wouldnt laugh." said meiya giggling at her sisters stupidity
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:03 pm

Meilin followed Reiya who was dragging her best friend. "Reiya let go of Josslyn, unless you want her to beat the crap out of you" She said
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:06 pm

Reiya got herself up and turned to Meilin ' You wanna hold my hand two...since your getting jealous Im gonna give you a hugg" Reiya said hugging meilin tightly.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:07 pm

Meilin glared at Reiya. "Get off of me unless you want to die" Meilin yelled
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:11 pm

"but your so cute" Reiya said as Vincent her rubbed against her Reiya grabbed her cat tightly hugging it with all her might but all of a sudden Vincent scratched reiya attacking her.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:28 pm

Chishio walked behind Meilin and laughed. "Haha you got hugged," Chishio teased.At last craking a smile
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male
Number of posts : 294

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:26 am

Joshua stood up moving his wrist in circles to make sure it was healed. "Thanks sis...." he looked around noticing that everyone was gone. "Geez...." he whispered walking towards the train. He turned around quickly and waved hsi wand at his luggage placing a feather-weight charm on them and carrying them easily into the train searching for a empty, or roomy compartment.

Harry rubbed his forehead slightlly from the yelling between Meilin and Reiya. "Can you guys just SHUT UP!" he managed, yelling the last few words. He sighed walking over to Meiya and smiling slightly. "Looking for a compartment?"

Seamus sighed slightly. "Tsuki is like ignoring me now....geez I hate this" he whispered to himself walkling onto the train and searching for anyone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jhonjhonisawsumnis
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:42 am

Reiya turned to Harry and stepped on his foot with all her might "Why dont you shut four eyes" Reiya said looking at Seamus "Oh Tsuki said to tell you....blahblah...I kinda frogot I k new it was important" Reyia said skipping inyo Joshies compartment.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:03 pm

Meilin faced Reiya. She laughed that she stepped on Harry. "Reiya I'll buy you two chocolate frogs if you hug Chishio." Meilin said evilly. "AND I AM NOT CUTE BEN DAN." She yelled quickly. She followed her brother to his compartment
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:11 pm

"two chocolate frogs this is like this much" Reiya said holding up 7 fingers.

"yah" Reiya hugged Chishio tightly.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:19 pm

Meilin laughed evilly. "Haha Chishio, you got hugged." Meilin said laughing. "As promised, when the trolley passes by, I'll buy you two chocolate frogs."
Back to top Go down
Luna_Ravenclaw

Luna_Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:41 pm

((Hey, I'm not ignoring him on purpose. I can't go on the same time you guys do.))
Tsuki sighed, pushing her long hair out of her way. She saw Artemis, and the others. She walked toward them.
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:56 pm

"ummmm guesss we could go with reiya," said meiya yawning

"unless you want to go in a different one."
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:17 pm

Reiya looked to see Tsuki and Hunni and smiled "Yah the gangs all here lets go to the conpartment" Reiya said grabbing Tsuki and Hunnie now.
Back to top Go down
Hunnie

Hunnie

Female
Number of posts : 142
Favourite Hogwarts Class : herbology

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:20 pm

Reiya grabbed Hunnies hand and dragged her and her sister "Meiya tell your sister to let go of me before she falls on me...again bro" Hunnie said as she glanced at Seamus " Hey Tsuki isnt that kid your boyfriend" Hunnie said pulling Reiyas arm stopping her from pulling Tsuki and her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The train to Hogwarts
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next