Harry Potter Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Haven

The Wizarding World Joys with the defeat of Lord Voldemort. The Deatheaters who escaped Azkaban believe that he will return since there was one hocrux no one knew about. Them.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Return of Voldemort

Go down 
+13
Vincent_thecursed
Kyo
Professor Hecate
Hunnie
reiya
Professor Runsford
Slytherin_Hottie
NarikoWolf
Luna_Ravenclaw
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Slytherin Darkness
Slytherin Mistress
PotterNerd
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Health:
The Return of Voldemort Left_bar_bleue150/150The Return of Voldemort Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The Return of Voldemort Left_bar_bleue100/100The Return of Voldemort Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Return of Voldemort Empty
PostSubject: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:19 am

Joshua got to the seventh floor and skidded to a halt besides the portrait of the fat lady his head aching. "What's your problem! I saved your life twice!" he yelled putting Meilin down. "Your so lucky your my little sister."

Hermione eyed Joshua and Meilin as they passed and she sighed. "Slytherin scum is going to ruin the Common Room."

Ron laughed at the sight of Meilin then harder at Hermione's comment. "Wow, this is going to be bad"

Seamus was already exiting a secret passage when he heard Hermione and he began laughing like Ron. "G-Good one Hermione" he managed through gasps.

Harry got to the seventh floor with Meiya and once he put her down and heard 'Mione he barely held back a laugh. "Well, they don't go up to the dormitories then. They'll ruin our relaxation"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jhonjhonisawsumnis
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female
Number of posts : 275
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Potions
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Health:
The Return of Voldemort Left_bar_bleue150/150The Return of Voldemort Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The Return of Voldemort Left_bar_bleue100/100The Return of Voldemort Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:31 am

After Joshua put her down on the floor, Meilin went up to him and kick him in the shins. "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR CARRYING ME UP HERE!!" she screamed. "And as for you $lut, I suggest you stop talking about me, before I kick yours and your friends a$$. You understand." She paused then it struck her. "Where's Chishio and Josslyn? AND THE FIRST YEARS!?!?!"

Last edited by Slytherin Mistress on Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/latina2cool
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:36 am

"OW!" Joshua yelled clutching his shin. "....you actually care about the first years?!"

"WHAT?! YOU B***H" she yelled and she stormed over to Meilin and pulled her hair and went to punch her.

Harry stared at Hermione and Meilin. "Wow, Meilin's in trouble."

Ron started open mouthed at Hermione and Meilin resisting the urge to yell cat fight.

Seamus looked at Joshua to Meilin then a blur of brown hair as Hermione pounced and he burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:41 am

Meilin looked at brother. "No, I don't care about them, but if they die I won't have anyone to do my homework!" Meilin felt someone grab her and screamed. "MY HAIR!! MY BEAUTIFUL, NOT PUFFY HAIR." Meilin glared at Hermione and punched in the stomache hard enough that Hermione let go of her hair. "BEN DAN PIGU MO GOU!!" YOU ARE SO F**KING DEAD." She screamed while getting into her martial arts stance.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:47 am

Joshua stared at the ongoing fight between Hermione and Meilin knowing well not to but in. He just followed Meilin's movement towards Hermione and jumped hearing Ron's comment.

"CAT FIGHT!!!!!!!" Ron yelled unable to hold it longer. "CAT FIGHT!!!!!"

Hermione was about to attack Meilin again when she heard Ron and she turned towards him slowly, her hair over her face making her look evil and she shook her head. "You little" she lunged almsot laughing at Ron's look of shock and struck hitting him in the stomach then the face and then pulling out a chunk of his hair.

" 'MIOINE!" Harry yelled seeing Hermione lunge at Ron "STOP!"

Seamus burst out laughing not noticing Meilin.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:50 am

Meilin gave Seamus a deadly glare. She ran to him and kicked his balls. She kickly punched him the stomache and then in the face. "YOU ARE SO F**KING DEAD" She kicked in the face and then in his shins. She grabbed his hair and punched him continuesly in the face.

Last edited by Slytherin Mistress on Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female
Number of posts : 372
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Stuff that is funny pervy lol

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:50 am

Chisho turned to corner to see that a fight had started. "Oh yeah kick his a** Meilin,"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chijoouuchiha
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Health:
The Return of Voldemort Left_bar_bleue140/150The Return of Voldemort Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:27 pm

meiya turned her attention to hermione who was beating the crap out of someone

she leaned against the wall feling very exausted and dizzy

"harry what are we gonna do its dangerous for the firstt years to be here." said meiya worringly looking at the first years that were running by her
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ladominicana6
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:55 pm

Chishio looked at one of the running first years and stuck out her foot triping a redhead girl. She fell on the floor and when stood looked at Chishio coldly. "What are you looking at little punk," Chishio hissed and started to walk towards her her hand in a fist while she cracked her fingers. The little first year ran in fear.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:46 pm

Harry nodded at Meiya's comment. "Well, Seamus...." he raised his wand making Meilin fly off of Seamus and he healed Seamus' wounds. "No time for fighitng between us. Anyway, Seamus get everyone in the common room and make sure they stay there. 'Mione, Ron, Joshua. We'll go get the first years to their common rooms with their fellow students who can protect them."

Hermione sighed getting off Ron and brushing her hair with her hand to it's usual look and walking over towards Meilin. She sighed and walked voer to harry and nodded.

Ron healed his wounds just as Hermione got off him and he stood on the other side of Harruy not wanting to get attacked incase Hermione was still mad about 'Cat Fight'. He smiled slightly but then remembered the task at hand.

Joshua nodded and stood by the entrance to the grand staircase wand at the ready. "Meilin, you stay with the others here. I don't care what you say" he said "Your my responsibility when were at school" he added before watching everyone filter over to the portrait of the fat lady.

Seamus sighed and whispered the password to the portrait and watched everyone go inside leaving only Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Joshua outside the common room. "Good luck guys" he said before going into the common room, the portrit closing behind him. He sighed before remembering Tsuki and he yelled before runnig out the common room and towards the sixth floor. He saw Tsuki and smiled but then a Deatheater appreated into the halla and he raised his wand. "Petrificus Totalus!" he yelled and they froze and fell to the floor. He ran towards Tsuki and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Luna_Ravenclaw

Luna_Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:01 pm

"Er..what's going on?"said Tsuki, confused. She didn't think going to the bathroom was so dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Role-Play Character
Health:
The Return of Voldemort Left_bar_bleue140/150The Return of Voldemort Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:12 pm

meiya was feeling very dizzy, she thought it was just side affects from her passing out

she ws helping a couple first years who were being surrounded by death eaters,
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ladominicana6
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:14 pm

Chishio sighed seeing the fleeing first years. "If they die or something I'll have to do all my homework," She took out her wand fighting off the on coming deatheaters
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female
Number of posts : 370
Location : I don't have to tell my location to a stupid computer...
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Orange Watching
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:16 pm

Nariko was walking around because she had nothing better to do. I'm so damn bored...
((IDK what to put))
Back to top Go down
Slytherin_Hottie

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:18 pm

Derek shook his head seeing the Deatheaters attacking first years and smiled slightly. He found it kind of funny. The way they screamed and ran around not knowing the castle at all, some getting hit with spells others barely escaping death and he walked up the grand staircase slowly Deatheaters ignoring him for the symbol on his robes and he noticed a fellow Slytherin not to far away on the seventh floor and smiled to himself. "Why Hello there" he said approaching Chishio before seeing her fighting Deatheaters so he drew his wand before seeing a first year get kileld and he became enraged. "What the hell is your problem!" he yelled "They only first years, they don't know anyhting about magic you arse!" he aimed his wand at the killer "AVADA KEDAVRA!" he yeleld and they fell limp "CRUCIO!" he yelled aiming at another and their pain filled screams filled the floor.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:20 pm

Seamus smiled slightly. "Deatheaters are attacking the school so I need to get you to the Gryffindor Common room." he said "Voldemort is back"

Harry ran downstairs to the entrnace hall seeing some dead student and feeling sad that he couldn't do anything but he saw some first years and stopped by them duelign the Deatheaters that chased them. "Get to your common rooms!" he said barely doding a killing curse.

Hermione ran down to the first floor and began to clear out Deatheaters by killing, stunnig, freezing, anything she could think of.

Ron sighed seeing a first year laying dead on the dungeon floor. He didn't knwo why he was down here but he was. Maybe he could find Professor Hecate. He shrugged slightly jumping when a wall burst and Deatheaters stormed through and he heard a familiar voice.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:22 pm

Chishio looked at him blankly. "Well the fact that I'm bored. And these pitiful little brats are going to be doing my homework," She smiled watching him take down the approaching deatheater
Back to top Go down
Luna_Ravenclaw

Luna_Ravenclaw

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:23 pm

"Um..ok. Should we tell that girl to come with us?"asked Tsuki, pointing at Nariko, who looked bored.
Back to top Go down
Professor Runsford
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Professor Runsford

Male
Number of posts : 11

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:25 pm

Jack ran up the staircase form the dungoens trying to get to the Gryffindor common room and saw Tsuki and Seamus alogn with Nariko. "Move move! he yelled seeing a Deatheater attacking them. The green light flashed and he pushed the students out of the way ducking to dodoge the spell and he aimed. "Sectumsempra!" he yelled and the Deatheater began to bleed, dieing. He looked at the student.s "C'mon up to the Gryffindor Common Room, Move!"
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:26 pm

"Who me?" Nariko said as she was being pointed to.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:28 pm

Seamus nodded before being pushed. He looked up at his head of house seeing that he saved their lives and he helped Tsuki up. "C'mon listen to Professor Runsford."
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:29 pm

"Umm okay..." Nariko said as she went towards them.
Back to top Go down
Luna_Ravenclaw

Luna_Ravenclaw

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:31 pm

"Sorry, we had to met like this. But I'm Tsuki Otomiya."said Tsuki, and stopped walking to bow.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:33 pm

Seamus nodded. "And I'm Seamus Finnigan" he said continueing to walk and whisperring the password to the fat lady and the portrait opened nd Profesor Runsford entered beofore Seamus. Seamus stood waiting for Tsuki and Nariko to enter,
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:33 pm

"Oh okay I'm Nariko Ookami, yeahn these is a weird situation to meet isn't it..." Nariko replied to her "Thanks for the bow. Oh yeah we should go in there." Nariko walked towards Seamus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of Voldemort
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Haven :: Hogwarts :: Castle :: Seventh Floor-
Jump to: