Harry Potter Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Haven

The Wizarding World Joys with the defeat of Lord Voldemort. The Deatheaters who escaped Azkaban believe that he will return since there was one hocrux no one knew about. Them.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Abandoned House

Go down 
+15
Artemis
Slytherin Darkness
Slytherin~playboy
PotterNerd
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Slytherin Mistress
Professor Runsford
Kyo
reiya
Luna_Ravenclaw
Jude
~Slytherin_Princesss~
Hunnie
Hufflepuff~gurl
Vincent_thecursed
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
~Slytherin_Princesss~

~Slytherin_Princesss~

Female
Number of posts : 174
Favourite Hogwarts Class : transfiguration
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Health:
The Abandoned House - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Abandoned House - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The Abandoned House - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Abandoned House - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Abandoned House - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:19 pm

Josslyn dropped to the ground as her father walked up to her and picked her up. Seeing Solomon he walked over to him and gave Josslyn to Solomon to take back to the school. "Take care of her before she gets herself killed one of these days." he spoke sharply before leaving. Josslyn stirred and unknowingly gripped Solomon's shirt and snuggled closely from the body warmth.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Health:
The Abandoned House - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Abandoned House - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The Abandoned House - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Abandoned House - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:18 am

Seamus was getting angry and sighed. He walked over to Tsuki and Hiro and held Tsuki's hand losely. "Tsuki, you forgot to tell Hiro we were going out....anyway, I'm Seamus Finnigan" he said holding out hsi other hadn to Hiro.

Joshua looked at Damian then Meilin and shrugged noticing the deatheaters were gone. He walked up to Meilin and grabbed her hand before walkign ehr back tot he school. "Go to your common room" he said before heading to McGonagall's Office. Joshua stopped remembering Damian and hwo much his siter liked him. he shook hsi head going back outside, picking Damian up. "This never happened" he said "I'm not gay, nro do I often help Slytherin's, but my sister lieks you so deal with it" he said before taking Damian to the Slytherin common room. He layed him infont of the stone wall leading to it and walked back up to the third floor.

Derek smiled. "Yes, you" he replied "There's no-one else here"

Ron landed out in the grounds, bloody and unconcious. He didn't notice how Derek and Chishio just ignored him.

Hermione stood alone outside. "Hmph!" she sounded before walking inside.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jhonjhonisawsumnis
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female
Number of posts : 372
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Stuff that is funny pervy lol

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:31 am

Chishio nodded with a smile. "Well...okay...sure," She looked around to see if anyone saw what just happened. Then she spotted Ron's bloody body on the floor. She started to laugh. "Oh sh*t he must has gotten his ass kicked," Chishio exclamed before getting up she grabbed Derek's hand pulling him up.

Last edited by Slytherin Darkness on Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chijoouuchiha
Slytherin~playboy

Slytherin~playboy

Male
Number of posts : 139
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Everything that girls are in especially cute ones
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:37 am

Solomon sighed "Wait up Joshise Boy" SOlomon said as he walked up to him.

"Umm... here you take care of Josslyn, I have someone else to take care of right now" SOlomon said handing Josslyn over to Joshua.

Solomon then lifted up Artemis "I said when we were kids I would protect you and I meant it...Thats what friends are for" he said

((READ MY POST))
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female
Number of posts : 238
Favourite Hogwarts Class : What are classes???
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:45 am

((oh thanx))

Reiya who was bored began to skip into the Forbiden Forest until she saw a boy playing cards with the creatures.

Reiya tripped heads first into him.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female
Number of posts : 275
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Potions
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:49 am

"Ben Dan Pi Gu!!!" she yelld. "Don't ever drag me again Ben Dan" she said while whacking his smallish head. She walked to the common room and saw Damian on the floor. She sighed and walked up to him. "Joshua put you here didn't he?"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/latina2cool
Hiro

Hiro

Male
Number of posts : 20
Favourite Hogwarts Class : D.A.D.A.
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:17 pm

Hiro glared Seamus and pulled Tsuki away. "Then where were you when a deatheater nearly killed her? Wipe that stupid smile off your face, your not fit to be Tsuki's boyfriend." Hiro walked away.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Female
Number of posts : 43
Location : Thinking of Solomon and praying I don't lose control...
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Astronomy, Divination
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:26 pm

Artemis pushed Solomon away and pulled out her wand. A dark spiritual pressure surrounded her and her eyes glowed. "Stay back or I WILL kill you." Artemis said aiming her wand at Solomon. Tears filled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darkree
Luna_Ravenclaw

Luna_Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:07 pm

Tsuki frowned. "What's your problem? I'm know we're going out, he helped me out. Unless you want me to die."
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female
Number of posts : 370
Location : I don't have to tell my location to a stupid computer...
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Orange Watching
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:37 pm

Nariko sighed and looked around see that the death eatters were at last gone. She walked in to the castle woundering if anyone was inside yet. "Damn, maybe we can get stupid school back to normail again,"

*Chishio wrote this*
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:49 am

Seamus stood quietly. "You knwo what, forget it. Just go out with him okay?" he said more of a statement than a question. He turned around and walked back into the forest. No friends, No parents, Nobody. He sat behind a tree where absolutely no-one could find him and thought to himself.

Joshua looked at Josslyn then to Solomon. "Well, your her fiance" he said "She's yours isn't she?" he added putting her down infront of Solomon. He remembered that girl from earlier and felt bad about not helping her so he went around searching for her, completely forgetting her name. "This sucks!" he whsipered "Everyone disappeared except for the perv family!"

Hermione walked into the forest slowly, forgetting about Harry and Ron and sitting by a tree. she jumped up hearing a twig crack, her wand at the ready. "Who's there!"

"...Seamus!" Seamus yelled "Is that you Hermione?"

"Yes.......what are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
~Slytherin_Princesss~

~Slytherin_Princesss~

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:21 am

Josslyn stirred and opened her eyes to find herself on the ground. "What the hell just happened." Josslyn coughed and hoped noone noticed the drops of blood escaping from her throat.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin~playboy

Slytherin~playboy

Male
Number of posts : 139
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Everything that girls are in especially cute ones
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:13 am

Solomon glanced at Joshua "But I dont really love Josslyn unlike you biggie brother... and Id already promised I would protect someone all my ,life" Solomon said.

Solomon loked at Artemis and smiled "Go ahead... dieing by your hand would be best" Solomon tyhen grabbed her wand and brought her close in that her wand poked his heart.

"But I dont wanna die today..Id didnt even screw you" Solomon said punching her in the nerve in her back so shed fall unconcious.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:15 am

Seamus looked at Hermione. "Notihing, just bored" he said walking over to her.

"um..." Hermione felt akward when Seamus got closer to her. "Seamus...what are you doing?"

"Sssshhhh" Seamus said kissing Hermione quickly.

Hermijnoe's eyes widenend before she pulled away smacking Seamus across the face. "What the Bloody Hell!" she yelled before she kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. "Asswhole!" she hollered before runnign to the castle.
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female
Number of posts : 238
Favourite Hogwarts Class : What are classes???
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:18 am

Reiya who was wandering in the forest saw Hermoine crying and running.

Reiya grabbed her "Whats wrong Hiney" Reiya asked.
Back to top Go down
~Slytherin_Princesss~

~Slytherin_Princesss~

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:23 am

Josslyn shook her head and stood up. She had a massive headache so all the shouting around her didn't exactly help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Abandoned House
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10