Harry Potter Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Haven

The Wizarding World Joys with the defeat of Lord Voldemort. The Deatheaters who escaped Azkaban believe that he will return since there was one hocrux no one knew about. Them.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mr.Smooth Arrival

Go down 
+6
Slytherin Mistress
adrizzle
PotterNerd
Hunnie
reiya
mr. smooth
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mr. smooth

Male
Number of posts : 6
Favourite Hogwarts Class : DADA
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Health:
Mr.Smooth Arrival Left_bar_bleue150/150Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
Mr.Smooth Arrival Left_bar_bleue100/100Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Mr.Smooth Arrival   Mr.Smooth Arrival Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:40 pm

mr. smooth walked on in with a smooth swag "MAn where are the people."
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female
Number of posts : 238
Favourite Hogwarts Class : What are classes???
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Health:
Mr.Smooth Arrival Left_bar_bleue150/150Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
Mr.Smooth Arrival Left_bar_bleue100/100Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Smooth Arrival   Mr.Smooth Arrival Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:41 pm

Reiya ran in to see mr.smooth and as expected fell on him.

"Whoopsie" Reiya said still siting on him.
Back to top Go down
mr. smooth

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Smooth Arrival   Mr.Smooth Arrival Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:42 pm

"B!tch get off of me " said mr.smooth pushing reiya off
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Smooth Arrival   Mr.Smooth Arrival Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:43 pm

"B1tch...b1tch whats that?!! reiya got up.

"Im sorry mister" Reiya said.
Back to top Go down
mr. smooth

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Smooth Arrival   Mr.Smooth Arrival Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:45 pm

"thats what you are." said mr.smooth

"you better say soory"
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Smooth Arrival   Mr.Smooth Arrival Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:46 pm

"Solomon told me a man who calls a girl that is either gay or has a small penis..OR!! is jacking off ALL THE TIME" Reiya said innocently
Back to top Go down
mr. smooth

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Smooth Arrival   Mr.Smooth Arrival Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:47 pm

"why dont you fukk of , your just a dumb kid." said mr.smooth pushing her away

Last edited by mr. smooth on Wed May 07, 2008 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hunnie

Hunnie

Female
Number of posts : 142
Favourite Hogwarts Class : herbology
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Smooth Arrival   Mr.Smooth Arrival Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:48 pm

Hunnie walked in and saw what was happening with Tsuki at her side."oh hell to the no,"Hunnie shouted .She b!tch slapped Mr. Smooth."Yea b!tch as$ nigga,what know??"

Hunnie punched him in the stomach.

"This is why im hot,This is why I'm hot,"Hunnie sang.
Back to top Go down
mr. smooth

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Smooth Arrival   Mr.Smooth Arrival Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:50 pm

"i dont have time for these b!itches." said mr.smooth walking away from hunnie, tsuki, and reaiya
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Smooth Arrival   Mr.Smooth Arrival Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:51 pm

Harry walkd down form the common room with Hermione for prefect duty. "Hey!" Harry yelled seeing Mr.Smooth yell at Reiya. "Leave my girlfriend alone!"

Ron walked down after Harry "And then he was like I'll pay and......" Ron froze noticing Harry yell at Mr.Smooth. "Pssssssssst! Harry shut up could be another client!"

Hermione sighed walking down standing behidn Ron. "Shut up Ronald!" she said smacking him in the back of the head. "Not every guy is gay!" she said walking down to Mr.Smooth. "Ignore them. Harry's gonna yell at you and Ron's gonna hit on you."
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jhonjhonisawsumnis
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Smooth Arrival   Mr.Smooth Arrival Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:51 pm

Reiya smiled "But..but Harry Im not your girlfriend yet..." reiya said nicely.

Solomon smiled and went to mr.smooth and kissed him on the lips softly.

"Your lips are smooth..I wondre what else is...JUST JOKING im not gay just i love messing around" Solomon said.
Back to top Go down
adrizzle

adrizzle

Female
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Smooth Arrival   Mr.Smooth Arrival Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:52 pm

adrizzle walks "so i hear there this new scroney Female dog ass nigga......so u think u all that dont u Female dog...this is my town nigga"!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/42258520
mr. smooth

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Smooth Arrival   Mr.Smooth Arrival Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:54 pm

mr.smooth looked angrily at solomon he punched him in the mouth . "dont do that again fool.

"ive known you people for 2 minutes and you already doiing g@y shit."
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Smooth Arrival   Mr.Smooth Arrival Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:54 pm

Ron smiled going behing mrsmooth grabbing his balls and whispering in his ear.

"I love them feisty" Ron said licking his ear.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jhonjhonisawsumnis
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female
Number of posts : 275
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Potions
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Health:
Magic:

Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Smooth Arrival   Mr.Smooth Arrival Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:59 pm

meilin walked down the hall not wanting to hear the shit thats been going on in the common roo. She saw the commotion and went up to them. "What teh hell is going on??? Do I need to take away house points?"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/latina2cool
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Role-Play Character
Health:
Mr.Smooth Arrival Left_bar_bleue140/150Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:

Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Smooth Arrival   Mr.Smooth Arrival Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:59 pm

Meiya came down kyo behind her she saw him and picked him up by the collar "if you mess with my fucking sister i will cut you dick off." said meiya punching him in the face
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ladominicana6
Luna_Ravenclaw

Luna_Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Smooth Arrival   Mr.Smooth Arrival Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:19 pm

Tsuki shook her head.
"Sheesh, I thought this was a school."said Tsuki.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Smooth Arrival   Mr.Smooth Arrival Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:24 pm

Meilin glared at the group. "Five points from Ravenclaw because you punched that guy." She yelled. "If you protest I don't care because as head girl I can do that. If you still protest, I'll just get Professor Hecate to take even more points from Ravenclaw." She paused. "The rest of you go to your common rooms NOW."
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Smooth Arrival   Mr.Smooth Arrival Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:47 am

"Well A GAZILLION points from Slytherin because Solomon kissed mr.smooth...wait is that a number..... fine 10 points from Slytherin and 15 points from Gryffindor for Ron and mr smooth" said happily.

"I have Hagrid on my side...." Reiya said happily.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Smooth Arrival   Mr.Smooth Arrival Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:34 pm

Acantha walked to where the commotion started smiling slightly. Hearing that Slytherin had just lost 10 points for a stupid reason she frowned. "Miss Ravenbelle, there are no rules saying that a guy can't kiss another guy. And since kissing a guy is not against the rules, the points you took away does not count. As well what did Ron and Mr. Smooth do to lose 25 house points?" She paused and looked at Meilin. "Meilin, since I'm extremely happy because of my recent engagement." Acantha blushed. "I'm giving slytherin 150 points. The rest of you start heading to you're common rooms. Classes start TOMMAROW."

Meilin looked at Professor Hecate shocked. "You're engaged??? Holy crap. ANd we got our 150 points back. Yes, I love this day." She said happily. Meilin stuck her tounge out at Reiya and walked away to the Slytherin Common Room.
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Smooth Arrival   Mr.Smooth Arrival Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:27 pm

Reiya smiled "But Solomon said that against Mr.Smooths choice and by force..that is sexual harrasment and it is forbidden to show any graphic sense of affection in the great hall or any were else.." Reiya said.

"So I still go by my choice of making Slytherin lose 25 also..or it wouldnt be fair.." Reiya added.

Hagrid appeared "I am also happy bout your engagment Acatha but you cant go just go around giving your house 150 points..I got a new dragon so I give Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Gryffindor 150 points...because they were so kind nough to greet the new transfer student" Hagrid said jolly.

"And 10 extra points for Reiyas fairness" Hagrid replied.,
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Smooth Arrival   Mr.Smooth Arrival Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:44 pm

Acantha glared at Hagrid. "Well for your information, Hagrid, you are not allowed to give points out like that because you got a new Dragon and for a fact they were supposed to be in bed by now and for that fact the same 150 you gave will be taken away. I had asked Meilin to patroll the halls so she got 150 points because of it. As well, how is being fair taking points from other houses wehn Meilin was being fair not taking 25 points just from that little punch? Meilin was fair by only taking 5 points and because of your inability to see that, I take 10 points from Ravenclaw. See now everyone is back to the way they were."
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Smooth Arrival   Mr.Smooth Arrival Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:51 pm

"Well ma'am... actually I had orders form the Head Master to allow a group of students I believe to be proper to come meet the new student" Hagrid said holding out a large paper signed by the head master.

Hagrid smiled "So I take away points given to Slytherin since.. you are giving her points for punishing the others when they didnt need tobe punished they were just doing what they were asked....." Hagrid said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Smooth Arrival   Mr.Smooth Arrival Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:53 pm

"So from what I am understanding, Solomon is proper for meeting a Gryffindor?" She asked seriously. "Well let's have the Head Mistress take care of this."
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Smooth Arrival   Mr.Smooth Arrival Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:54 pm

"Actually he isnt!! Thats why I am taking 10 points from Slytherin for this...and I dont appreciate talking so badly about a student" Hagrid replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mr.Smooth Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Smooth Arrival   Mr.Smooth Arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr.Smooth Arrival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Haven :: Hogwarts :: Castle :: Great Hall-
Jump to: