Harry Potter Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Haven

The Wizarding World Joys with the defeat of Lord Voldemort. The Deatheaters who escaped Azkaban believe that he will return since there was one hocrux no one knew about. Them.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The train to Hogwarts

Go down 
+8
Slytherin Darkness
Slytherin~playboy
Hufflepuff~gurl
PotterNerd
Malenny~Ravenclaw
reiya
Slytherin Mistress
~Slytherin_Princesss~
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
reiya

reiya

Female
Number of posts : 238
Favourite Hogwarts Class : What are classes???
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Health:
The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue150/150The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:03 pm

Ginny shot up and drew her wand " Dont you dare touch him with your filthy hands" Ginny said with anger.

"Calm down Ginny, dont worry Meiya would stick up for 4 eyes she is his boyfriend" Reiya said now skipping around the compartment.

"Oh..." Ginny looked at Meiya who was angered at Linlees comment and put away her wand " I guess ...she is his girlfriend" Ginny was upset but just shrugged it off she knew Harry could not be hers ..or could he.

Reiya stopped and looked at Harry " If you have a scar anywere else show all of us I wanna see too" Reiya said not thinking it was a perverted comment.
Back to top Go down
Hufflepuff~gurl

Hufflepuff~gurl

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff
Health:
The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue150/150The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:04 pm

LinLee looked at Reiya " Is she really this bloody stupid , I cant see how onii-chan fell for he..." Linlee was interupted by someone grabbing her and hoisting her over there shoulder, it was Solomon.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin~playboy

Slytherin~playboy

Male
Number of posts : 139
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Everything that girls are in especially cute ones
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:10 pm

Solomon put Linlee over his shoulder and she began to fight him kicking and hitting " Sorry to interupt you , she needs a good spanking anyone else want me to give them a nice spanking " Solomon said wondering if someone would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Role-Play Character
Health:
The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue140/150The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:08 am

Meiya looked at ginny....she was a litttle jelous she knew about their past.

"finallly lin lee is gone." said meiya lying on harrys shoulder."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ladominicana6
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:57 pm

Ginny trembled for a bit and put her hand to her head.

"Whats wrong, Ginny" Reiya said still hoping around the compartment.

"My head hurts thats about it" Ginny said with a painful look on her face.

"Put your head on 4 eyes shoulder, even though he dosent look manly he may be a gentlmen and let you" Reyia said bumping into the compartment seat and falling backwards.

Ginny looked at Harry blushing alot " I..I cant its okay im fine" Ginny said with her head throbbing.
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue140/150The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:54 pm

"ummm are you okay." said meiya a little mad at her sisters offering
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:25 pm

Ginny looked at Meiya "Im fine I guess its just the heat" Ginny said loking at Harry then giggling.

Reiya stood up " Whats soo funny Ginny, 4 eyes didnt even fall or something" Reiya said skipping on.

"NO its just this reminded me that time me and Harry ...." Ginny stopped herself blushing even more.
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:27 pm

((ginnys such a ho!!!!))

"ummm harry can we buy something from the trolly." said meiya trying to get harrys attention away from ginny she felt a little jealous of their past relationship.

it made her sad
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:19 pm

"Yah Harry lets go find the trolly and get some snacks" Ginny said grabbing onto Harrys arm holding it tightly.

"Get the hall away from 4 eyes," Reiya said angry.

"I didnt mean to flirt or hold him it was by accident" Ginny said blushing still holding onto him.

"What are you talking about, I just wanted 4 eyes to get me chocolate frogs" Reiya said with a blank expression.

(( Ginny is an uber hoe))
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:05 pm

"can you let go of my boyfriend." said meiya a little mad that ginny was touching him she grabbed his hand and motioned him toward her
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:18 pm

Ginny stumbled back falling hitting her head against the seat falling unconcious.

"Wow I hate klutzy people why cant they just stand on there own 4 feet like me" Reiya said helping Ginny up.

Ginny was now laying on the seat shivering and sweating and mostly shaking.

"Ummm im not a maid but I think somethings wrong" Reiya said pondering.
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:16 am

'oh no is she okay" said meiya rushing to ginnys side

She whispered some words and ginny stopped shivering and opened her eyes.

"there thats better." said meiya smiling

she was happy and even though she didnt really like ginny she couldnt just ignore her.
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:25 pm

Ginny shot up and immedatley to her feet "Just dozed off for a bit". Ginny got up and stumbled falling head first into Harrys chest.

"Meiya Im hungry feed me and Vincents hungry feed him..wait feed me not Vincent cats dont need to eat" Reiya said hopping around holding Vincent.
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:51 pm

Meiya felt a little jealous seeing ginny on harrys chest

"ummmm i have to use the bathroom ill be back." said meiya trying to clear her mind and not get sad or cry
Back to top Go down
~Slytherin_Princesss~

~Slytherin_Princesss~

Female
Number of posts : 174
Favourite Hogwarts Class : transfiguration

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:17 pm

Josslyn raised an eyebrow at the conversation between reiya and meiya. she silently thanked Solomon in her head for taking away his little home wrecker of a sister. ignoring everybody Josslyn turned on her heel and continued her search for Joshua and Meilin.
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:25 pm

Reiya saw her sister in pain and immedatley looked at Ginny " Ginny come on lets go see whats wrong with Meiya" Reiya said grabbing her hand.

Ginny looked at Reiya " Are you sure she wants me to cmomfort her" Ginny said being dragged by Reiya.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin~playboy

Slytherin~playboy

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:06 pm

Solomon walked outside the compartment that was full of women throwing themselves at him and saw Meiya almost in tears running towards the bathroom and Solomon pinned her to the wall.

"Dont tell me that prick of a boyfriend made you cry" Solomon said kissing Meiyas neck.

"Beautiful women shouldnt cry so tell papa whats he do wrong" Solomon said now licking the small amount of tears from the corner of her eyes grinning.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:49 am

Joshua stood up grabbing his wand and aiming at a nearby deatheater. "Impedementia!" he yelled sending them flying into the wall knocking them unconcuious. "Meilin! Get your over here!"

Harry walked outside the compartment after Meiya and saw Solomon and he drew his wand quickly. "Get away from her you annoying man-Dirty wizard/witch!" he yelled "Impedementia!" he yelled sending Solomon flying back "Furnulucus!" he screamed making boils sprout across yhis face and them casted the bat-boogey hex quickly before going over to Meiya. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jhonjhonisawsumnis
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:31 pm

Meiya was red from embarassment and tried pushing solomon away

she saw harry and didnt know what to do, as he attacked solomon she wandered off not knowing what to do
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Female
Number of posts : 43
Location : Thinking of Solomon and praying I don't lose control...
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Astronomy, Divination
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:41 pm

Artemis was walking across the train scanning the compartments.... for someone.
I wonder if...., her thoughts were cut short by seeing Solomon pinning Meiya against the wall. "Um.... H-Hey! L-leave her alone!" she said, pushing Solomon off of her. She turned to Meiya. "A-are you a-alright Meiya....?"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darkree
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female
Number of posts : 275
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Potions
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:59 pm

Meilin ran over to Joshua. She stood next to him. "Why couldn't you just killed him/her?" She asked him, still slightly frightened of being in the presence of Lord Voldemort.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/latina2cool
Luna_Ravenclaw

Luna_Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:58 pm

"Um..hello?"asked Tsuki, waving her hand in front of Seamus's face.

"Gosh, is my fault I didn't have a chance to see him."thought Tsuki, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin~playboy

Slytherin~playboy

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:06 pm

Solomon fell to the floor covered in boils "MY FACE MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!!" Solomon yelled getting rid of the boils.

A gang of girls crowed around Harry angered that he did that to Solomon.

" Potter Stinks get away from our Prince " A hufflepuff girl said drawing her wand.

All the girls drew there wand and two helped Solomon into the compartment.

"Next time you mess with our Prince Well give youi more htan a scar on your forehead " said another girl. The compartment door shuted with Solomon and all the girls inside.

2 minutes passed...the compartment was filled with giggles, banging and moans

Solomn came out of the compartment fully healed with his shirt off covered again with hickeys and his pants unbuttoned.

"Potter, seeming how aggressive you were against me Id say you got it bad for Meiya GO, let me take care of this one" Solomon said going near Ginny.
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:12 pm

GInny blushed and pushed Solomon away, and grabbe donto Harry. " Dont go help me from this perv" Ginny said.
Reiya saw her sister leave the scene and pouted " 4 eyes, you better go make my sister ALL BETTER like how those girls made Solomon all better" Reiya said maturley.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin~playboy

Slytherin~playboy

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:20 pm

Solomon grabbed Ginny "A red head did you dye it ...let me check myself" Solomon said on his knees trying to look up Ginnys robes but stopped himself and got up.

Solomon sighed " I guess Im gonna have to do this myself Potter,"
SOlomon jeted down the aisle and grabbed Meyia throwing her over his shoulder returning to Harry setting her to the floor.

"Now you too talk, and you two talk " Solmon said pratically throwing Harry, Meiya, Tsuki and Seamus in an empty compartment telling the others to wait outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The train to Hogwarts
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next