Harry Potter Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Haven

The Wizarding World Joys with the defeat of Lord Voldemort. The Deatheaters who escaped Azkaban believe that he will return since there was one hocrux no one knew about. Them.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The train to Hogwarts

Go down 
+8
Slytherin Darkness
Slytherin~playboy
Hufflepuff~gurl
PotterNerd
Malenny~Ravenclaw
reiya
Slytherin Mistress
~Slytherin_Princesss~
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female
Number of posts : 275
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Potions
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Health:
The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:32 pm

Meilin rolled her eyes and walked into an empty and yet roomy compartment. Meilin sat down and took out a black notebook and started writing in it.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/latina2cool
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female
Number of posts : 372
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Stuff that is funny pervy lol
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Role-Play Character
Health:
The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:12 am

Chishio walked in to the compartment Meilin was in. "If that girl ever hugs me again. I'll kill her. Don't ever do that again,"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chijoouuchiha
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male
Number of posts : 294

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:18 am

Joshua looked up at Meilin. "Whatcha doing?" he asked politely "Homework?"

Harry winced with the shock to his foot from Reiya. "Can you stop hitting me please!"

Seamus looked up seeing Tsuki with a smile on his face. "Hey! I haven't seen you in about five weeks....." he blushed slightly embaressed for keeping count. "Um....want to find an empty compartment?"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jhonjhonisawsumnis
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:31 am

Meilin look up to see her brother Joshua and Chishio. "I'm not doing homework, I'm writing in my diary so back up nosey." She said to Joshua. "And I don't care if you kill Reiya, Chishio"
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:33 am

Chishio shrugged. "Well then good for me and bad for her now isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Luna_Ravenclaw

Luna_Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 5:53 pm

Tsuki opened her mouth to retort back, but changed her mind. She fake-smiled, and said, "Sure."
Back to top Go down
~Slytherin_Princesss~

~Slytherin_Princesss~

Female
Number of posts : 174
Favourite Hogwarts Class : transfiguration
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:41 pm

Josslyn found Meilin in her compartment along with Chisio (did i spell it wrong) and Joshua. Pushing pass them, Josslyn flopped on to the seat across from Meilin. "Watcha writin about this time? Is it about how much you hate Joshua again?" Josslyn asked innocently pretending to forget Joshua and Chisio were there.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:57 pm

Meilin looked at Josslyn. "How did you know?" she said in a sarcastic tone. "No, I'm writing down a list of things I need to do to impress Lord Voldemort, so I can become a deatheater." Meilin finished writing and closed her diary. She took out another black book. On the cover it said "Famous DeathEaters and How to Become One". Meilin opened the book and started reading it.

Last edited by Slytherin Mistress on Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 173

Role-Play Character
Health:
The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue140/150The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 7:05 pm

"Reiya stop hurting Harry or else." said meiya threatning her sister

"can we just go find somewhere to sit haryy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ladominicana6
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:47 am

Joshua stood up angered with the book his little sister was reading. "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!?" he yelled "YOU ARE NOT BECOMING A DEATHEATER!"

Harry nodded. "Yeah, let's find somewhere to s-" he turned interrupted by Joshua's screaming. "What the?"

Seamus saw Tsuki didn't really want to go in her face and the way she replied and he sighed. "Forget it" he whispered and he turned around and walked away. 'My life sucks' he thought to himself as he walked into an empty compartment closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:50 am

(Yeah you did spell it wrong)
Chishio sat next to Josslyn and yawned. "They better come along with the trolly. I'm hrungry. At least a snack can hold me off until we get to Hogwarts," She tried to peer over to read Meilin's Diary. "Don't goret abour that Hufflepuff hoe. Write about here,"
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:53 am

Meilin stood up and glared at Joshua. "YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU AIN'T MY FATHER! I DO WHAT I WANT! IT'S MY LIFE!"
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:56 am

Joshua looked at his sister calming down. "First off, ain't is not a word. Second off, just because the rest of the family is in Voldermort's army doesn't mean you have to be in it as well"

Seamus layed back across the seat he had in the empty compartment and sighed. "She probably has another guy she's cheating on me with.....Life sucks"
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:59 am

Meilin stared at her brother, anger in her eyes before replying. "I HATE YOU!!! GO ROT IN HELL!!!!" Meilin yelled and stormed out of the compartment.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:00 am

Chishio glared at the fighting siblings. "Just sit back and watch the show," Chishio thought to hersel. Then she sighed as she saw Meilin storm out of the compartment. "Oh God,"f
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:07 am

Joshua sighed and walked out the compartment the other direction and he walked into an empty compartment and sighed. He sat down thinking of what just happened before hearing a crack in his compartment and he stood up drawing his wand only to feel a cold hand grab his arm and he was pulled into darkness. He gasped when they appeared in a shady, barely lit room and he grasped his shoulder in pain. There was a small peice of his shoulder cut and hanging barely and he felt ropes wrap around him before falling, his wand sliding from his grasp.

"Now, get the sister." Voldemort spoke slowly "She will join us or else"
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:19 am

Meilin sighed walking down the train "Ben Dan Pigu!" she yelled at passing first years. She walked into an empty compartment and raised a eyebrow slightly seeing a mark of ... fresh blood on the wall. She looked at it and jumping going for her wand in her pocket when their was a low pop behind her and she felt someone cover her mouth and she was pulled into darkness. 'When I get where this guy is taking me! He's no longer gonna be a man!' she thought before they appeared in a dimly lit room. She turned around quickly, ignoring using her wand and kicked. She smiled and laughed hearing the guy scream and she turned around getting her wand from her pocket. "Asswhole" she whispered before seeing someone in a black cloak and she shivered slightly. "Who are you!" she said feircely raising her wand.

"Your future master" Voldemort spoke erily and he raised his wand and flicked it softly and the lights returned to their normal state revealing Joshua on the other side of the room. "Kill him. And you become a Deatheater. Do not, and you both die"

Meilin nodded slightly her wand hand shaking a bit. She was in the presence of the Dark Lord, her idol. "fine then hen dan" she said before being interrupted.

"What! Does! Hen Dan! Mean?!"

"Master" Meilin lied and she walked towards her brother. She nodded slightly and glanced at his wand. She moved quickly, kicking it towards him, using Diffindo on his ties and aiming at a nearby Deatheater "Avada Kedavra!" she yelled and their body fell limp, revealing the face of Lucius Malfoy. She smiled. "Finally! Your DEAD! HA HA HA!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female
Number of posts : 238
Favourite Hogwarts Class : What are classes???
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 2:48 pm

Reiya skipped happily spotting Meilin "I want my two chocolate frogs now" reiya said not noticing what was happening.

Reiya looked around confused trying to comprehend was was happening and scratched her head "Umm what happened...... did you guys make me a SUPRISE PARTY"
Reiya said yelling happily screaming for joy

" Party, party party" Reyia froze for a second to realize it wasnt her birthday "Its not my birthday though" Reiya said turning leaving the compartment "If theres no party Im gonna go find Meiya" Reiya said.
Back to top Go down
Luna_Ravenclaw

Luna_Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:18 pm

Tsuki sighed, and walked to the empty compartment. She quietly opened the door, and said, "Um..I'm sorry." She looked down, and began playing with a strand of her hair.
Back to top Go down
~Slytherin_Princesss~

~Slytherin_Princesss~

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:23 pm

(Srry i didn't pay attention)

Josslyn nudged Chishio in the ribs. "Yo go see if the trolley is on its way here. I'm starving."
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 173

Role-Play Character
Health:
The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue140/150The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:18 am

"harry can we get something from the trolly ." said meiya entering an empty compartment
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ladominicana6
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:52 am

Reiya skipped around the train looking for anyone and spots Ginny a friend of hers. "Hey Ginny, have you seen my sister" Reiya said smiling.

Ginny replied " No, but Ill go with you, I have no one to sit with"

Reiya sighed and grabbed Ginnys hand searching for Meiya, Reiya stumbled into outer compartment wall and saw her sister and Harry talking. "Hiii Meiya I see you and 4 eyes are having a good time" Reiya said siting down.

Ginny looked at Harry and blushed a little turning her head " Hi Harry..." Ginny said nervously taking a seat near Reiya.
Back to top Go down
~Slytherin_Princesss~

~Slytherin_Princesss~

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:48 pm

Bored out of her head, Josslyn got up and looked for Meilin and stumbled across the empty compartment. "Thats weird there are never any empty seats." Spoting Reiya and the rest she decided to ask them "I hate to do this but do you guys know why there's an empty compartment?"
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:54 pm

Reiya looked at Josslyn " Whats a comp..compartment" Reiya said kicking her feet.

"Alot of parents took there kids out because there 'fraid of you know who, but I knowll he be beat by ..Harry" Ginny looked at Harry with a smile then blushed.
Back to top Go down
Hufflepuff~gurl

Hufflepuff~gurl

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:57 pm

Lin-lee appeared at the door of the compartment eying the girls " Excuse meeeee, is Joshie here..I really really wanna apologize about the arm thing...it was sooo hot I dont know what came over me so Im sorry about what I said" Lin-lee said bowing.

Linlee saw Harry and smiled "Harry Potter I heard so much about you" Linlee looked at Harrys scar " What a bloody cool scar maybe we should get together and you can tell me about if you have scars anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The train to Hogwarts   The train to Hogwarts - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The train to Hogwarts
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next