Harry Potter Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Haven

The Wizarding World Joys with the defeat of Lord Voldemort. The Deatheaters who escaped Azkaban believe that he will return since there was one hocrux no one knew about. Them.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Abandoned House

Go down 
+15
Artemis
Slytherin Darkness
Slytherin~playboy
PotterNerd
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Slytherin Mistress
Professor Runsford
Kyo
reiya
Luna_Ravenclaw
Jude
~Slytherin_Princesss~
Hunnie
Hufflepuff~gurl
Vincent_thecursed
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Female
Number of posts : 43
Location : Thinking of Solomon and praying I don't lose control...
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Astronomy, Divination
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Health:
The Abandoned House - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Abandoned House - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The Abandoned House - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Abandoned House - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Abandoned House - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:48 pm

Artemis whimpered in her unconciousness and a tear ran down her cheek. She whispered "no" and slowly got up. As if in a trance, she wobbled towards the door.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darkree
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female
Number of posts : 275
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Potions
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Health:
The Abandoned House - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Abandoned House - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The Abandoned House - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Abandoned House - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:29 pm

"MEI-MEI??" Meilin yelled glaring at Solomon. She walked up to Solomon and whacked him in the back of the head. "DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME MEI-MEI AGAIN OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!" she threatened.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/latina2cool
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female
Number of posts : 370
Location : I don't have to tell my location to a stupid computer...
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Orange Watching
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:17 pm

"Oh so Hi Seamus Finnigan, you know me Nariko Ookami at your service." Nariko looked at him with a smile, as she motioned for him to sit even closer with her.

Last edited by NarikoWolf on Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female
Number of posts : 372
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Stuff that is funny pervy lol
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:35 pm

Chishio nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine I mean I don't have to talk to show if I am okay or not do I?" She asked as she titled her head to the side
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chijoouuchiha
Luna_Ravenclaw

Luna_Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:28 pm

"Where is everyone?" thought Tsuki, and started walking around.
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:25 pm

((The day I'm on all flippin day and no one is on WTH man))
Back to top Go down
~Slytherin_Princesss~

~Slytherin_Princesss~

Female
Number of posts : 174
Favourite Hogwarts Class : transfiguration
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:34 pm

Josslyn shook her head at Joshua "you don't get it." She turned on her heel and followed her father like a beaten puppy.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin~playboy

Slytherin~playboy

Male
Number of posts : 139
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Everything that girls are in especially cute ones
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:23 am

Solomon fell to his knees from Meilins blow then looked at Artemis who had awoken.

"Hey Hey Artemis.. your awake EVERYBODY Go read some poetry PARTY" SOlomon said taking off his clothes.

Daimian glared at Solomon"Would you keep your clothes on and STOP BEING A PERVERT" Daimian kicked him in the stomach.

"Dont call her MeiMei or maybe Ill just kill you" Daimian smiled Only I can call her that he said in his mind.

Solomon gasped then loked at Daimian"Dont hit me.. I am your older brother and if Im a perv and Linlee is a hoe then wouldnt that make you a perv hoe" SOlomon said.

Daimian clenched his fist "Shut up... great now that they know were brothers there gonna think Im as sick as you and Linlee" Daimian shrugged as he shok his head.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:36 am

"WOULD YOU STOP YOUR FUKKIN ARGUING" Kyo yelled at Daimian and Solomon.

"HEY OLD MAN I DONT THINK WERE DONE WITH YOU YET SO WHY DONT YOU TAKE A MOTHER FUKKIN SEAT" Kyo grabbed Mr.Rouges coat pulling it hard sendong him to the floor.
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female
Number of posts : 238
Favourite Hogwarts Class : What are classes???
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:40 am

Reiya smiled "oh yah Mister why does Josslyn has to go with you.. if you wanted to protect her wouldnt it be better for allm of us to protect her.. and not just you.. Solomon told me its better 12 on 1 than 1 on 1" reiya said innocently.

Reiya than went to Josslyn and hoisted her over her shoulder "You want her catch me if you can" Reiya took one quick step to hepl get away but instead Reiya tripped and fell with Josslyn.

"HAHHHAHAHAHA, isnt this adorable" Ginny laughed as she grabbed Josslyn and put her wand to her throat.

"If you dont want me to kill poor Jossie than your gonna have to do something for me" Ginny laughed.

Last edited by Rachel~Reiya on Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slytherin~playboy

Slytherin~playboy

Male
Number of posts : 139
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Everything that girls are in especially cute ones
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:44 am

Solomon got to his feet "Ill give you my body Ginnny just dont hurt Josslyn" SOlomon said smiling like a perv he is.

"Stop playing around.. cuz she isnt.... if we cooperate would you let Josslyn go and stop the deatheaters from coming to attack the school" Damian asked.
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:56 am

Ginny laughed again "Let me see.. Ill call off the attack and let Josslyn go if....." Ginny said pushing her wand until it was poking Josslyns neck.

"3 wishes... My first wish deals with Mr.Rouge.. your a highly respected Slytherin but what I want from you is for you to BOW DOWN AND KISS MY FOOT" Ginny smirked.

"2nd wish is for yours truly Harry Potter.. what I want from you is a kiss but not for me ...kiss Meiya..or will Kyo let you" Ginny now chuckled.

"My final wish.... best for last Reiya I want you to answer a question and Ill let Josslyn go" Ginny laughed .
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male
Number of posts : 294

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:13 am

Harry smiled slightly but hid it quickly. "Um...Kyo, if you don't want to die"

Hermione shook her head in anger and snuck up behidn Ginny waiting for her to release Josslyn.

"Okay" Derek said slowly. "Well..." he slid a bit closer to Chishio. "You single?"

Seamus sighed feeling guilty. "I got to go" he said going in search for Tsuki. He smiled seeing her back towards the school. "Hey! Tsuki!" he yelled waving his arms.

Joshua was lauhghing uncontrollably on the ground. "She's is ssssooooo gonna kill you guys for calling her nickname"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jhonjhonisawsumnis
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:16 am

Nariko looked at Seamus, and said to him, "Okay fine, but can I go I have nothing better to do anyways." Nariko sat there waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
~Slytherin_Princesss~

~Slytherin_Princesss~

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:20 am

Josslyn looked at her father and looked at Ginny "You f*ckin hoe Get that away from me What did I do to you? Wait if Reiya has to answer a question....Im screwed." Josslyn's father got up off the ground and glared at the kids around him.
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:26 am

"come on the clocks ticking..and I WILL kill her if yo udont" Ginny smiled.

"First come on Mr.Rouge kiss my foot" Ginny laughed choking Josslyn even harder.

Reiya smiled "I cant wait for my turn everyone knows the answer is SpongeBOb" Reiya said.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:26 am

Chishio blushed and looked away from him. "Uhhh, well I am," She replied nervously
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:28 am

Kyo glared at Harry "NO Fukkinm way your gonna kiss Meiya you lost your chance fukkin foureyes" Kyo yelled.

Kyo sighed "Meiya go ahead... but first" Kyo kissed Meiya which turned into a make out session.

"Atleast I know after she kissed Potter she wont be satisfied" Kyo snarled as he laughed.
Back to top Go down
~Slytherin_Princesss~

~Slytherin_Princesss~

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:29 am

Josslyn coughed and small droplets of blood escaped from her throat. Mr. Rouge smirked at Ginny and decided to test how much her friends fought for her.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male
Number of posts : 294

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:44 am

Harry stared at Kyo and walked over pushing him away gently. 'Jerk' he thought to himself. He pulled Meiya close but not that close. "If your not okay with this I'll leave"

Seamus nodded to Nariko. "Sure" he said before runnignt o Tsuki.

Derek smiled slightly. "Well....woudl you go out with me?"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jhonjhonisawsumnis
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:53 am

Reiya sighed "I wanna go already MY TURN!!" Reiya grabbed Harry and Meiyas head slamming then into eachother just so theyre lips touch slightly, this caused Harrys nose to bleed.

"See... come on Mr.Rouge Jossies not gonna make it HURRY!! and kiss Ginnys feet" Reiya said.

Ginny smireked "hahah I guess that counts as a kiss... come on Mr.Rouge my foot wants the kindness of your kiss" Ginny laughed.

Ginny let go of Josslyns neck but she was already unconcious but she still put her wand to Josslyns throat.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:57 am

Chishio looked back at Derek and nodded. "Me really?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Female
Number of posts : 43
Location : Thinking of Solomon and praying I don't lose control...
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Astronomy, Divination
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:32 pm

Artemis slowly opened her eyes, which glowed an amber yellow. She turned and glared at Solomon and the others.
"Humans.... how foolish. Oh how I loathe you. I pray you burn a horrible death. No... I need not pray... it WILL happen."
Artemis said, her voice different and unusually loud.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darkree
Hiro

Hiro

Male
Number of posts : 20
Favourite Hogwarts Class : D.A.D.A.
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:35 pm

Hiro noticed Tsuki walking and blushed. He saw a deatheater following her and ran to help her. "aVada Kedavra!" Hiro said killing the deatheater. He turned to Tsuki. "Are you allright miss?"
Back to top Go down
Marina

Marina

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:40 pm

Marina ran through the forest, a Deatheater hot on her trail. She ran faster and eventually lost him, but got lost herself. "Hello? Is anyone there?!" she called, getting scared. "No... please... I don't... I don't wanna be alone again.... In the darkness...." Marina started crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Abandoned House
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next