Harry Potter Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Haven

The Wizarding World Joys with the defeat of Lord Voldemort. The Deatheaters who escaped Azkaban believe that he will return since there was one hocrux no one knew about. Them.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Homework and Classroom Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Professor Runsford
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Professor Runsford

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Health:
Homework and Classroom Rules Left_bar_bleue150/150Homework and Classroom Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
Homework and Classroom Rules Left_bar_bleue100/100Homework and Classroom Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Homework and Classroom Rules Empty
PostSubject: Homework and Classroom Rules   Homework and Classroom Rules Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 5:42 pm

Rules of this classroom:

•Do not use profanity in any homework assignment submitted. Anyone caught submitting an assignment containing profanity will receive an automatic "0" on the homework, and will be reported to the Head of your House.

•Please turn all of your homework in on time. Late work will not be accepted for any reason.

•Normally, paragraph assignments will not be given. However, if by some reason they are given, please do not write more than 4 sentences per answer, unless specifically stated otherwise. (Note: All RP sections are always 4 sentences or more.)

•Respect must be given at all times. If you respect me, I shall respect you. If you choose to disrespect me, then points will be deducted from your homework.

•Please place all questions and/or comments in the DADA Discussion Thread. Do not put them at the end of the homework, as I may miss them.

•Always include the question with your answer unless stated otherwise.

•Do NOT copy the material word for word from the lesson when answering the homework. If anyone is caught doing this, they will receive 0 points for their homework submission.

•And most importantly, Have Fun!

The Grading System is as Follows:

•Each Homework Question is worth 10 points.

•The extra credit is if you get a problem wrong NOT for extra house points.

NOTE: If you follow the class rules and do the extra credit you will almost always get a perfect score on your homework.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jhonjhonisawsumnis

Homework and Classroom Rules
Page 1 of 1