Harry Potter Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Haven

The Wizarding World Joys with the defeat of Lord Voldemort. The Deatheaters who escaped Azkaban believe that he will return since there was one hocrux no one knew about. Them.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Homework and Classroom Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Professor Hecate
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Professor Hecate

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Health:
Homework and Classroom Rules Left_bar_bleue150/150Homework and Classroom Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
Homework and Classroom Rules Left_bar_bleue100/100Homework and Classroom Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Homework and Classroom Rules Empty
PostSubject: Homework and Classroom Rules   Homework and Classroom Rules Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:18 pm

Rules of MY Classroom

• All forum rules apply to everything. This includes homework.

• Any kind of profanity in the homework will result as a "0" and it will be reported to your house head. Continuation of this will be reported to the Headmistress

• All homework must be submitted in time. Constant failure to do so will result in a warning. Continuing to not do your homework will result in losing house points. If you di not have internet access notify your house head.

• All homework MUST be handed in through a PM

• After five missed homework and not having a valid excuse will result three points taken from your house.

• Submitting copied homework, will result in a automatic "0". If you send in three copied homeworks, two house points will be taken away. If it continues ten more times five house points will be taken from your house and I will be forced to notify your house head. If this goes up to fifteen times you will be reported to the Headmistress.

• All homework must be in your OWN words. Copying word for word will result in a "0".

• Any questions and/or comments must be posted in the Potions discussion thread. Do not post them in the bottom of the homework for I will not answer them.

• Do not start fights in my classroom. Any fights started by any student will automatically get detention.

• Most importantly I don't care if you hate me. I am here to do my job not make you happy.

Grading System:
•Each Homework Question is worth 10 points.

•The extra credit is if you get a problem wrong NOT for extra house points.

NOTE: If you follow the class rules and do the extra credit you will almost always get a perfect score on your homework.
Back to top Go down

Homework and Classroom Rules
Page 1 of 1