Harry Potter Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Haven

The Wizarding World Joys with the defeat of Lord Voldemort. The Deatheaters who escaped Azkaban believe that he will return since there was one hocrux no one knew about. Them.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hunnies mothafuckin room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hunnie

Hunnie

Female
Number of posts : 142
Favourite Hogwarts Class : herbology
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Health:
Hunnies mothafuckin room Left_bar_bleue150/150Hunnies mothafuckin room Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
Hunnies mothafuckin room Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunnies mothafuckin room Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hunnies mothafuckin room Empty
PostSubject: Hunnies mothafuckin room   Hunnies mothafuckin room Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:00 pm

Hunnie dragged Jude into her room pushing him to the bed.

"Hey what the hells your problew...youve been ignoring me and acting weird you b1tch" Hunnie screamed.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Male
Number of posts : 43
Favourite Hogwarts Class : All, even though there way to easy for me
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff
Health:
Hunnies mothafuckin room Left_bar_bleue150/150Hunnies mothafuckin room Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
Hunnies mothafuckin room Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunnies mothafuckin room Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunnies mothafuckin room   Hunnies mothafuckin room Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:02 pm

Judes glasses fell to the floor when Hunnie pushed him.

Jude enraged grabbed Hunnie smashing her body up against her wall.

"Nothings WRONG WITH ME!!" JUde said tightning his grip on Hunnie.
Back to top Go down
Hunnie

Hunnie

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hunnies mothafuckin room   Hunnies mothafuckin room Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:04 pm

Tears came from Hunnies face "The normal JUde wouldnt do this shit to me.."Hunnie kicked Jude to the floor trying to escape his grip.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hunnies mothafuckin room   Hunnies mothafuckin room Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:07 pm

JUde fell to the floor and screamed in utter pain.

"Auuuuuuggggggggggghh" Jude yelled as the moonlight shun throught the window.

Jude used his strenght to close the curtains but fell and again screamed in pain.

He loked at Hunnie "Im sorry..Hunnie Idont think I can marry you" Jude said
Back to top Go down
Hunnie

Hunnie

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hunnies mothafuckin room   Hunnies mothafuckin room Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:09 pm

"What the fuckk do you mean yor not gonna marry me..what the fuckk is wrong with you" Hunnie yelled.

"I didnt hit you hard..and your yelling in pain.." Hunnie said.

Hunnie approached Jude "Are... you okay.." hunnie asked.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hunnies mothafuckin room   Hunnies mothafuckin room Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:10 pm

Jude swung his hand at Hunnie slashing her face a bit and the blood spilled to the floor.

"Im...sorry Hunnie..this is why I cant be with you" Judes voice seem to echo omnoiously.
Back to top Go down
Hunnie

Hunnie

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hunnies mothafuckin room   Hunnies mothafuckin room Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:12 pm

Hunnie grabbed her bleeding in face in shock Jude would do something.

"Come on tell me.." Hunnie stopped.

Hunnie gasped as she looked into Judes eyes..they were pitch black.

"Whats..wrong with you.." Hunnie whispered..
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hunnies mothafuckin room   Hunnies mothafuckin room Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:14 pm

Judes arm shot out at Hunnie grabbing her throat throwing her against the wall.

"Who do we have here...your throat is so small and fragile I could easily break it" Jude said.

Jude howled and the moonlight showed his body he was a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Hunnie

Hunnie

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hunnies mothafuckin room   Hunnies mothafuckin room Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:16 pm

Hunnie hardly able to speak looked at Jude.

"Your...a werewolf...Jude...." Hunnie said barley
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hunnies mothafuckin room   Hunnies mothafuckin room Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:19 pm

Jude smiled.

"Yes Jude..your beloved is a were wolf.. I knew wen you knew this youd never love me.." Jude said.

"aaaaaaauuughhhhhhh" Jude howled and body seem not to be in his control.

"Jude isnt here anymore..well the part you love..Jude is a werewolf and werewolves will kill there best friend even there fiance..can really love someone like this..I dodnt think so" Jude gasp on Hunnies neck got tighter.

"See Jude here is turning 16 soon that means his werewolf persona will be coming out..." Jude said.

Last edited by Jude on Mon May 05, 2008 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
adrizzle

adrizzle

Female
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hunnies mothafuckin room   Hunnies mothafuckin room Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:22 pm

Last edited by adrizzle on Mon May 05, 2008 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/42258520
Hunnie

Hunnie

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hunnies mothafuckin room   Hunnies mothafuckin room Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:22 pm

Hunnie began to tear evenmore.

She used the rest of her strength to hug Jude.

"I love you..no matter what you will become ..when I said I do..I actually meant death do us part...I love you Jude" Hunnie whisperd in his ear.

"Ill be here for you no matter what. you become...I will protect you I got yo back" Hunnie said chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hunnies mothafuckin room   Hunnies mothafuckin room Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:24 pm

Jude let go off Hunnie and they both fellon Hunnies bed.

Jude hugged Hunnie close "Do you really mean it even though Im gonna turn into another person soon...you will still love me.." Jude asked.
Back to top Go down
Hunnie

Hunnie

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hunnies mothafuckin room   Hunnies mothafuckin room Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:26 pm

"I say what I mean and I means what i says..Yes Jude I love you no matter what" Hunnie said smiling.

"And when this person comes out..Ill protect you from doing anything youll regret..."Hunine said smiling evenmore.

"And its pretty exciting My fiance is a werewolf" Hunnie said thinking.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hunnies mothafuckin room   Hunnies mothafuckin room Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:28 pm

'Thats not funny I could hurt you and not even be able to stop myself" jude said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Hunnie

Hunnie

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hunnies mothafuckin room   Hunnies mothafuckin room Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:30 pm

"HAHAHyo u hurt me..Jude be serious..Youll never be able to hurt me enough than what you did not telling me and acting all bitchhy so when your changing tell me" Hunnie said.

"Seriously you HURT me....Jude you have sissy hits..this scratch and you smacking me Ive seen more moves from a old lady" Hunnie said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hunnies mothafuckin room   Hunnies mothafuckin room Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:31 pm

Jude smiled "True Ill neve be able to hurt you physically..but in bed its another story ima werewolf in bed" Jude said kissing Hunnie.
Back to top Go down
Hunnie

Hunnie

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hunnies mothafuckin room   Hunnies mothafuckin room Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:33 pm

"See now thats it you perv get off me..that better be the were wolf talking or ill kick your ass" Hunnie said still pinned by Jude.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hunnies mothafuckin room   Hunnies mothafuckin room Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:33 pm

"NO its just me Jude talking right now" Jude said with a chuckle.

"Ill save the werewolf for another time" Jude said.
Back to top Go down
Hunnie

Hunnie

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hunnies mothafuckin room   Hunnies mothafuckin room Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:35 pm

Hunnie smiled "How bout you show me how a werewolf does it"Hunnie said chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hunnies mothafuckin room   Hunnies mothafuckin room Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:35 pm

Jude began to blush "...um......dfg.,safsfs..umn shouldnt we wait till after ouuur wedding" Jude asked worried.
Back to top Go down
Hunnie

Hunnie

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hunnies mothafuckin room   Hunnies mothafuckin room Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:37 pm

Hunnie laughed "I was just messing with you..god Jude get a joke..and even though were not married yet dosent mean we cant kiss" Hunnie said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hunnies mothafuckin room   Hunnies mothafuckin room Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:38 pm

"True" Jude kissed Hunnie which turned into making out.

Jude paused "This is why your hot" Jude said.
Back to top Go down
Hunnie

Hunnie

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hunnies mothafuckin room   Hunnies mothafuckin room Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:39 pm

"Yes this is why IM hot..." Hunnie said getting up.

"Ill save the rest for our honeymoon..lets go tell adrizzle my fa=iance is a werewolf" Hunnie smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hunnies mothafuckin room   Hunnies mothafuckin room Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:40 pm

Jude hugged Hunie "NO..dont tell anyone...this will be our secret" Jude said.

"and plus..I dont want everyone to be worried..I only like to see you worried" Jude said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunnies mothafuckin room   Hunnies mothafuckin room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunnies mothafuckin room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next