Harry Potter Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Haven

The Wizarding World Joys with the defeat of Lord Voldemort. The Deatheaters who escaped Azkaban believe that he will return since there was one hocrux no one knew about. Them.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Health:
Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Left_bar_bleue150/150Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Left_bar_bleue100/100Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Empty
PostSubject: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:26 pm

Hermione nodded to herself standing infornt of the portrait of the Fat LAdy. "Okay, the password for this year will be Flibbertigibbet" she said calmly, and the Fat Lady's portrait slowly swung open allowing acess to the Gryffindor Common Room for all the Gryffindors. "You are to be in bed by eleven for a free day, then classes begin monday!" she said walkign in and sitting on the couch.

Seamus walked inside holding Nariko's hand. "So, now what?"

Ron walked in the common room calmly, not dressed in any way that made him look gay, and in his usual hogwart's uniform. He smiled to himself slightly sitting down.

Joshua walked into the common room hand-and-hand with Crystal and sittign down on a single chair, Crystal in his lap. "So, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jhonjhonisawsumnis
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female
Number of posts : 370
Location : I don't have to tell my location to a stupid computer...
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Orange Watching
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Role-Play Character
Health:
Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Left_bar_bleue150/150Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Left_bar_bleue100/100Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:27 pm

Nariko answered him, "I don't know, we should do something, but what?" Nariko looked at the ceiling trying to think of something.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female
Number of posts : 90
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Charms
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:54 pm

Crystal blushed as she sat on Joshua's lap. "Yea, I'm okay..." She looked at Nariko. "I know why don't you make out with Seamus and I record it." She siad cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:56 pm

"Hey, why would you wanna record that huh?" Nariko asked Crystal with a bit of curiosity in her voice. She then looked at Seamus then back at her.

Last edited by NarikoWolf on Tue May 06, 2008 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:59 pm

"Well because one, it's called black mail. Two I can post on the internet. Three I love recording all your lovey dovey crap so when you get married to him, I can make you a movie with all your love scene as a present" She said smiling. :Plus its your fault for giving me this for Christmas."

Last edited by Crystal on Tue May 06, 2008 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:03 pm

"I gotta stop giving you recording stuff as presents I swear. Black mail, why would anyone want to black mail sweet little old me, that is like how many hits with all those sick freaks out there, a wedding present???" Nariko said as she rocked from side to side.

Last edited by NarikoWolf on Tue May 06, 2008 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:06 pm

Joshua looked at Crystal and pulled her into a kiss so she would leave Nariko and Seamus alone.

Seamus looked at Nariko. "Wow....well she's thinking about a present...thats good"
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:08 pm

Crystal blushed. "...What was that for?"
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:08 pm

"Yeah, but a weird present. Why would we wanna see our younger selves makeout with each other when we can experience it right at the moment." Nariko giggled while looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:00 pm

She turned and faced Nariko. "Because when you're old, you'll want to remember you're first kiss and the young love you guys had." She said slightly dazed from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:03 pm

Nariko turned to face Crystal but couldn't think of anything to say, so she just turned to Seamus and wrapped her arms around his neck, "She might have a point." Nariko smiled and then rested her head on him.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:07 pm

Crystal giggled. "Yay I had a point for once in my life. So Nariko, didn't you tell me you had a brother that goes to this school? How come I never met him?" She paused. "Wouldn't he get jealous of you and Seamus??"
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:14 pm

"Oh yeah. My brother is Chris Ookami, he does go to the school but he is in Slytherin...I don't get why he hates my guts like badly. I will probably never understand why too. I mean I don't hate in fact if he ever gave me the chance we could be great friends but, I haven't seen him around too maybe we'll see each other in the hall or something....He doesn't even know I'm going out vwith Seamus...Will he be mad?" Nariko explained and questioned herself, she still had her arms around Seamus's neck.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:08 am

Seamus sighed. "Your brothers a slytherin. Now there are two Gryffindorsd that are going to be felt sorry for. You and Joshua"

Joshua shurgged. "Just felt like it"
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female
Number of posts : 372
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Stuff that is funny pervy lol

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:11 am

Nariko looked at Seamus. "Well I don't think he's that bad?" Nariko said looking down at him still.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chijoouuchiha
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:19 am

Seamus sighed. "How can he not be bad? He's a Slytherin"
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female
Number of posts : 372
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Stuff that is funny pervy lol

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:29 am

"Yeah I know but...he's still my brother...plus I don't even seem him that much," Nariko added.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chijoouuchiha
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:45 am

"Oh....okay"
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:15 pm

((Teddy post or I'll choke you...I mean it post or else))
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:42 pm

Crystal blushed at Joshua's comment and smiled. "So Nariko, did you ever find out what tehy were going to do with my tape recorder?"
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:45 pm

Nariko looked at Crystal, "No I never did find out, I hope it is nothing bad...I know it is gonna involve black-mail it just screama it I swear." Nariko sighed heavily and her arms slumped to her side.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:50 pm

Crystal sighed. "I hope they don't destroy my tape recorder...And that they don't do anything toooo bad." She said. "I think I did overhear them saying something about what they were going to do..."
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:53 pm

"What did you hear, you have to tell me. It might destroy things or other important things." Nariko said in a worried voice looking at Seamus for a while but then looking back at Crystal.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:56 pm

Crystal pretended to think. "...I don't know, I forget..." She said laughing nervously.
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:59 pm

"You HAVE TO REMEBER, come on it is live or die man live or die." Nariko said to her in a very serious yet joking voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next