Harry Potter Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Haven

The Wizarding World Joys with the defeat of Lord Voldemort. The Deatheaters who escaped Azkaban believe that he will return since there was one hocrux no one knew about. Them.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Start of Term Feast

Go down 
+9
Slytherin~playboy
Romeo
Luna_Ravenclaw
~Slytherin_Princesss~
adrizzle
Slytherin Mistress
NarikoWolf
Crystal
PotterNerd
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Health:
The Start of Term Feast Left_bar_bleue150/150The Start of Term Feast Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The Start of Term Feast Left_bar_bleue100/100The Start of Term Feast Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Start of Term Feast Empty
PostSubject: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:50 pm

Minerva sighed. "Okay, everyone Welcome to Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and for others. Welcome back!" she spoke calmly. "There was a incident concernging Deatheaters but everything is under control now and we may begin our school year as usual. With a feast, friends, talking, magic, and fun. Everyone may roam around the Great Hall and sit anywhere they please, but DO NOT carry food, or utencils with you...there was quite a nasty incident conerning a first year gryffindor and third year slytherin and there was a ear missing....anyway let the feast Begin!"

Harry smiled and nodded when food appeared. "Excellent!" he whispered and began to eat.

Ron walked in the Great Hall a little late, followed by two boys who seemed to be zippping up their pants. He shrugged and walked over and sat at the end fo the Gryffindor Table.

Seamus held Nariko's hand loosely. "So, I call some mashed potatoe's, and chicken, ooh and some sald and bread"

Hermione sat, gaining the stares of seventh and sixth years, along with some fifth years. It had spread around the school she was now single and almost every boy wanted to be with someone who was famous, especially if they were considered hot to almost all the guys...and some girls.

Derek began to eat slowly before looking up. "who wants to bug the first years later? We need to teach the little brats who to respect nice and early."

Joshua glanced at Meilina nd Damian all lovey dovey. "He better watch his ass" he whispered before looking at Crystal. He gave her a quick kiss before smiling. "Hello beautiful"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jhonjhonisawsumnis
Crystal

Crystal

Female
Number of posts : 90
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Charms
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Role-Play Character
Health:
The Start of Term Feast Left_bar_bleue150/150The Start of Term Feast Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The Start of Term Feast Left_bar_bleue100/100The Start of Term Feast Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:03 pm

Crystal blushed. "Hi handsome" She said smiling

[[YUCK LOVEY CRAP -barfs-]]
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female
Number of posts : 370
Location : I don't have to tell my location to a stupid computer...
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Orange Watching
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:04 pm

Chishio sat next to Derek and grabbed a plate. She turned and stuck her leg out tripping a Hufflepuff first year. "Oops," She said sarcasticly. She looked at Derek and smiled. "Hey Derek,'

Nariko held his hand tightly. "You like to eat alot don't you?"
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:09 pm

Joshua smiled. "So, what do you want to eat?"

Derek smiled. "Hey Chishio" he said before holding his hand out infornt of him as a Gryffindor First Year walked into it. "Watch where your going, this table is for Slytherins only" he said pushing them back.

Seamus nodded. "Yeah"
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:13 pm

Chishio smiled seeing how he treated the Gryffindor. She looked at his face and titled her head to the side. "Hey you got some food right there," Chishio said pointing to his lip.

Narkio smiled. "Well because your so great with food. How about we eat and you feed it to me?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:13 pm

Crystal started thinking. "I don't know...I'll just steal some of whatever you're getting" She said smiling
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female
Number of posts : 275
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Potions
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:17 pm

Meilin stood up from her seat and tripped a first year Hufflepuff and whacked a first year Gryffindor's head. "Hey Chishio, what do you think of that hoe that's dating my stupid brother?" She paused as her mom's black owl Xiu flew in dropped her a letter. She sat next to Chishio and opened it.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/latina2cool
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:20 pm

"She is kinda of a hoe. Did you see how man guys liked her?" She said as she looked at Meilin and looked back at Derek
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:21 pm

Joshua looked up seeing his mother's owl fly in. "One second Crystal" he said gettign up and walkign over to Meilin. He read the letter over her shoulder before leaning on Chishio. "So what's up cousin"

Seamus blushed. "Um...okay"

"Dude, off my women filthy blood traitor scum" Derek said stnaindg up straight by Joshua.
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:23 pm

Chishio looked at Joshua. "Cousin?" She said holding Derek back. "Wait Derek...he call me his cousin," Chishio looked at Meilin. "Is this true,"

Nariko smiled and sat at the Gryffindor table. "Pick something," She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:24 pm

Meilin read the letter and looked at Chishio then at Joshua. "Yes, that's what the letter says." She said giving her the letter, kind of shock of what she just found out
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:26 pm

Crystal nodded as Joshua left to the Slytherin table. She saw Nariko and smiled. "I can't believe you're going to make the poor guy feed you.'
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:27 pm

"So then that means that Ai's your cousin too," Chishio holding the letter

Nariko went wide eyed. She looked at Seamus and then Crystal. 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!," She yelled about to kill her best friend.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:30 pm

Seamus shrugged and picked up a strawberry, putting half in his mouth before kissing Nariko. He bit off half the strawberry before pullign away. "There you go" he said blushing liek mad.

"Damn, sorry Chishio but I ain't marrying you now" Derek said "I ain't being related to no fucking Gryffindor...i feel bad enough for Meilin being related to this trash"

Joshua clenched his fists. "You are lucky your my cousins boyfriend. if you weren't I would so kick your ass right now, without magic."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:32 pm

"Nothing" She said smiling. "But you can't kill me I'm you're best friend"
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:33 pm

Meilin frowned. "I know, I feel bad for myself. sometimes." She said sighing. "And I didn't know you were thinking of marrying Chishio." Meilin smirked.
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:36 pm

"Mmmmmmmm" Nariko said as she opened her eyes, "Strawberries are good, especailly like that." She said as she smiled at him while slowly chewing the strawberry.

Nariko turned at Crystal, "You are so lucky I'm doing something right now." She said as she turned back to face Seamus.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:37 pm

"And I wonder what you are going to do tonight." She mumbled loud enoguh for only Nariko to hear.
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:39 pm

Nariko looked at Crystal, "What is that suppose to mean?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:41 pm

Joshua snuck up behind Crystal. "Eachother" he whispered laughing before kissing Crystal lightly. "You see we don't do things liek that cause we act normal infornt of people"

"So what? it isn't a big deal" Derek said blushing slightly but hiding it.

Seamus smiled "okay then" he said getting another strawberry and doing the same thing"
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:43 pm

Crystal laughed. "Whatever your little perverted mind says" She said. She blushed when Joshua kissed her and then slapped him playfully in the arm. "Joshua, you scared me" She said pouting.
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:45 pm

Nariko ate the kissed strawberry, "That was even better because it was sweeter." She smiled at him.

She turned to Joshua and Crystal, "What is that also suppose to mean, huh?" She asked him while giving him a look and turned around to face Seamus.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:53 pm

"I didn't mean to Taly" Joshua said "Want a srawverry?" he said before laughing.

Seamus smiled to himself. "i just thought of the perfect nickname for you Nariko....sugar lips" he said before kissing her softly. "Are irresistible"
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:55 pm

Crystal raised an eyebrow. "Taly?" She asked. "Sure why not Joshie"
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:02 pm

Nariko kissed him back, "What should my nickname for you be..."Nariko smiled and looked at him.

Chishio turned to Joshua, "See look what you did, you messed up my chances of marrying Derek, STUPID!!!" Chishio yelled at him but was slightly blushing at the though of marrying Derek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Start of Term Feast
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next