Harry Potter Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Haven

The Wizarding World Joys with the defeat of Lord Voldemort. The Deatheaters who escaped Azkaban believe that he will return since there was one hocrux no one knew about. Them.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Start of Term Feast

Go down 
+9
Slytherin~playboy
Romeo
Luna_Ravenclaw
~Slytherin_Princesss~
adrizzle
Slytherin Mistress
NarikoWolf
Crystal
PotterNerd
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female
Number of posts : 370
Location : I don't have to tell my location to a stupid computer...
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Orange Watching
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Health:
The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:51 pm

"Evil fun...Don't even think about it." Nariko said strictly and glared at Chishio.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female
Number of posts : 275
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Potions
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Health:
The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:53 pm

Meilin nodded with her infamous evil smile on her face. "So when are we going to do it?"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/latina2cool
Dying Inside

Dying Inside

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:54 pm

Ai walked down the hallway and crossed her arms. She looked at the site of seeing her sister hugging Derek weird but blew it off...for now. "Mud blood," she said to Crystal. "What are you gonna do?"
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:55 pm

"NOOOO!!! You can't do that...Whatever you are doing!!!" Nariko looked at Meilin and Chishio with a worried look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female
Number of posts : 90
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Charms
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:55 pm

"So you're the guys that stole my tape recorder??" Crystal clenched her fist. "What are you guys planning to do with my beloved taperecorder???" She turned around and looked at Ai. "What did you call me b1tch?"
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female
Number of posts : 372
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Stuff that is funny pervy lol
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

Chishio shrugged. "Humm I don't know. When are we gonna do it is the question?" She said before she looked at her sister. "Man you love to start stuff don't you?"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chijoouuchiha
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:57 pm

"NOOOOOO!!! What are you gonna do with thie stupid tape...I know your gonna mess something up for me...WHY!?!" Nariko practically screamed at Chishio.
Back to top Go down
Dying Inside

Dying Inside

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:59 pm

Ai walked up to Crystal and was now in your face. "Do I have to repeat myself?" She said with an attitude.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:03 pm

Chishio let go of Derek and stood infront of Nariko. Her hands were crossed. "I'm gonna do something with it because you are a total pain," She they looked at Crystal. "Yeah I took your tape. And if you mess with my big sister you gonna get to other twin in your face too,"
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:03 pm

Crystal clenched her fist and punched Ai in the face. "It's ok." She said smirking.

[[O.O Crystal is violent...]]
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:04 pm

"Hey leave Crystal alone and I am NOT a pain in the ass. Give us the damn tape back kay." Nariko said to Chishio while glaring at her.
Back to top Go down
Dying Inside

Dying Inside

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:06 pm

Ai wiped the blood from her face and punched Crystal back. "You really want to start something you know you won't finish?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:07 pm

Chishio rolled her eyes. "How about no. I won't give it back." She glared at Crystal and before punching her twice in the face. "Didn't I tell you to leave her alone?"
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:08 pm

Meilin looked at Crystal shocked. When Ai punched her back she laughed. "Need a hand Ai?" She asked grabbing Crystal by her hair.
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:09 pm

"I said leave her alone!!!" Nariko yelled at Chishio before tackling her to the ground from behind.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:10 pm

Crystal screamed in pain as she bled from her nose. She felt Meilin grab her hair and screamed again. "You fuking b1tches." She growled and kicked Chishio in the stomach and tried to get away from Meilin's grasp.
Back to top Go down
Dying Inside

Dying Inside

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:12 pm

"Three on one isn't fair but who cares?"Ai said as she smiled. "I'm sure you'd wanna kill her anyways," She saw the Chishio got kicked and punched Crysal in the stomach. "Chi don't get in to this it inn't your fight and I don't want anything to happen to you?"
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male
Number of posts : 294

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:12 pm

"Enough!" Jack yelled "Langlock!" he added and all the students before him could no longer talk because their tongues were glued to the roof of their mouths. "Tonight is important now shut up and get to your common rooms and go to bed! Can't go one day without a fight between Gryffindors and Slytherins!" he muttered before splitting up Crystal, Ai, and Chishio. "%0 points from Slytherin...for both of you. The term just started and already fighting. Disgraceful!" he said walking past them after Acantha. "Hey! Swe-" Jack noticed the sutdents and quickly changed his sentence. "Hey Acantha! Wait up!"

Harry sat queitly waiting for Reiya to speak. "So, what now?"

Ron smiled to himself hugging Romeo from behind. "You knwo you liked the other night, just admit it to them" he said rubbing against Romeo.

Joshua reversed Professor Runsfords spell on himself and fellwo Gryffindors but left it on all the slytherins. "Grow up and stop with the mud-blood crap. You saw what happened to the last man to beleive that pure-bloods were superior. He got his ass kicked and us Gryffindors will do it again, even if it takes longer than last time...C'mon Crystal let's go" Joshua said grabbing Crystal's hand lightly and walking out the Great Hall.

Derek walked over to Chishio and pulled her by her hair. "What the Bloody Hell! Your gonna make us lose house points this early. You idoitic fool!"

Semaus sighed grabbing Narik's ahnd and wlakign out the Great Hall after joshua and crystal.

"EVERYONE LISTEN UP!" Hermione yelled but the talking overpowered her voice. She pointed her wand to her throught calmly. "Sonorus" she whispered before her voice multiplied tem times louder. "Gryffindors follow me! Right Now!"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jhonjhonisawsumnis
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:15 pm

Nariko was dragged away by Seamus she said, "Sorry...They were threatening us and gonna use black-mail or something." Nariko said with disappointment in her voice, she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:16 pm

Chishio looked at Derek while he still held her hair. "Your hurting me?" She said as she winced in pain. "And I'm not gonna like my sister get hurt like that," She said as she pointed to Ai.
Back to top Go down
Luna_Ravenclaw

Luna_Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:17 pm

"Gosh, so much fighting goes on that actually learning." said Tsuki, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:18 pm

Meilin reversed the spell on the Slytherins. "You wish Joshua, and go ahead and screw Crystal see what we care." She walked to the common room pissed off. "Stupid Gryffindors."

Acantha turned around to see Jack. "What is it Jack?"

Romeo's eye twitched. He clenched his fist and punched Ron in the stomach. Taking out his wand he pointed it at Ron. "You are seriously getting on my nerve." He said. "Avada Kedrva."
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male
Number of posts : 294

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:19 pm

"I don't care! You being a disgrace to Slytherins. the whole school already hates us and your giving them more reason to idiot! And now you three just lost us 150 points! Now Slytherin is gonna hate us too!" Derek replied "God grow up you lazy bums!"

Seamus nodded. "I don't give. You guys would've kicked their asses anyway"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jhonjhonisawsumnis
Dying Inside

Dying Inside

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:19 pm

Ai looked at Derek. "Hey if your gonna date my sister you shouldn't treat her like that," She said rolling her eyes and Runsford. She grabbed her sister's hand. "Lets go Chishio,"
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:20 pm

Nariko laughed and smiled, she said, "I think we most likely would have."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Term Feast   The Start of Term Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Start of Term Feast
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next