Harry Potter Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Haven

The Wizarding World Joys with the defeat of Lord Voldemort. The Deatheaters who escaped Azkaban believe that he will return since there was one hocrux no one knew about. Them.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal

Crystal

Female
Number of posts : 90
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Charms
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Health:
Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:12 pm

Crystal looked at Nariko. "Don't you mean life. But seriously I don't remember." She said seriously. When she saw Nariko's face, her face dropped and she hugged Joshua burying her face in his chest. "Joshua dave me from the crazy lady." She said jokling.

[[Ewww]]
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female
Number of posts : 370
Location : I don't have to tell my location to a stupid computer...
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Orange Watching
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Role-Play Character
Health:
Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:15 pm

"Hey I'm NOT crazy, just paranoid that they are gonna do something that I won't forget, and...I don't know anymore, am I TOO paranoid?" Nariko asked as she looked down and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:19 pm

Crystal looked up and looked at Nariko. "Nari, if they do something bad, I'll just kick their ass for you. Well, I did try to beat Ai, but the wimp jumped me with the other Slytherins...Even though I started it. If you want I'll try to find out for you ok."
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:23 pm

"Yes Thank you soooooooo much. I mean they are gonna try and ruin something I just know it." Nariko said as she sound relieved, "Okay I still wonder what they are planing." As she turned around.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:32 pm

Crystal smiled. "Your welcome Nari." She said cheerfully. "So, what classes do you have this year Nariko?"
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:35 pm

"Hmmm I really don't know have a clue..." Nariko said as she looked at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:29 pm

Crystal sighed. "You didn't get your schedule yet?"
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:30 pm

"Nope...Did you?" Nariko asked her as she rocked side by side.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:32 pm

"I think so...I don't remember. I know I have Potions Year 6 and D.A.D.A Year 6."
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:33 pm

"That's good...Right?" Nariko said as she countinued to rock.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:40 pm

"I guess, it will be better of you and Joshua had it when I have it."
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:43 pm

"Yeah that would rock, I mean you guys would make out in the middle of class anyways so you wouldn't learn, I would have to take all the notes." Nariko said as she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:46 pm

Crystal blushed and glared at Nariko. "YOU LITTLE..." She said angrily, with a hint that she wasn't that mad. "I'm the only one allowed to do the teasing and for that fact, I'm not you."
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:49 pm

"Hey, what is that suppose to mean?" Nariko asked her with a smile there was a hint of sarcasim in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:50 pm

"It means that you and Seamus are the hos here"
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:52 pm

"Hey I am not a ho...Seamus is my ho for that point too. Just how you are Joshua's ho." Nariko said laughing and looking back to Seamus but then looking back to Crystal.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:37 am

Seamus looked at Nariko. "If we get the same class we take turns taking notes." he said wrappign hsi arms around her waist.

joshua blushed. "Crystal! Good job! and.....stop your making me blush, with the make out stuff"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jhonjhonisawsumnis
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female
Number of posts : 372
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Stuff that is funny pervy lol

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:39 am

"That's right" She looked up at him and smiled then kissed his lips softly. "Your so smart,"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chijoouuchiha
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:49 am

Seamus smiled and kissed nariko back. "now what..."
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:28 pm

Nariko rested her head on Seamus and made his chic stay on her head, while she looked up, "I don't really know, we should do something fun." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:44 pm

"Awww, but Joshie...You look so adorable when you blush." She said giggling.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:30 am

Joshua blushed even more. "You know what" he said hugging Crystal before kissing her.

Seamus nodded slightly. "No idea what to do though....wanna go bug Hermione and Harry on their prefect duties?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:54 pm

Crystal blushed kissing Joshua back. She pulled away and smiled. Then she remembered she needed to ask him something. "Joshie, What's up between you and that slytherin chick? The one that threw the fork at me? And what's the deal with your sister, I'm getting the impression she hates me." She whispered kind of sadly.
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:23 am

Nariko looked up at Seamus, "Sure, we can do that." She said with a smile.

((my keyboard got wet then I couldn't type for like a day and a half it was awful))
Back to top Go down
darrin

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:25 pm

Marcus walked into the common room spotting Crystal. "Hey Cryssie" he said greeting his little sister. He saw her sitting on some guys lap andfrowned. "Hey let go of my sister bastard" he growled at Joshua.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)   Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Common Room (After Feast)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next