Harry Potter Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Haven

The Wizarding World Joys with the defeat of Lord Voldemort. The Deatheaters who escaped Azkaban believe that he will return since there was one hocrux no one knew about. Them.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gryffindor Girl's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal

Crystal

Female
Number of posts : 90
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Charms
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Health:
Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Left_bar_bleue150/150Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Left_bar_bleue100/100Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:07 pm

Crystal walked into her room and jumped on the bed happily. "So, where did you go after you left?" Crytal asked slyly knowing the answer.
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female
Number of posts : 370
Location : I don't have to tell my location to a stupid computer...
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Orange Watching
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Role-Play Character
Health:
Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Left_bar_bleue150/150Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Left_bar_bleue100/100Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:11 pm

"I went to go and do stuff. Why you wanna know details of where I was?" Nariko asked smiling and laughing. She went to go a lie on a bed, she threw her shoes on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:13 pm

"Because, I have a feeling a certain someone was flirting with a certain boy named Seamus" she said laying on her stomache, after kicking her shoes off.
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:16 pm

"Who...Me, would I let me think." Nariko giggled with a giant smile on her face "That is besides the point, I was seeing if I really did like him...Which I do."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:20 pm

Crystal squealed and yelled a mega aww. "Nariko and Seamus sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Crystal sand then stopped. "So tell me how do you feel about him?"
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:23 pm

Nariko blushed, her cheeks turned bright red, "You're so mean" she said as she tried to hide a smile the was across her face by putting it in a pillow. But she took it from the pillow and said, "Well I like him...a lot."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:02 pm

"MEGA AWWW" Crystal squealed. "So when's the wedding? And I am the maid of honor right??" Crystal said excitly teasing Narikio in the process. 'I LOVE teasing her. It's so much fun' she thought.
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:04 pm

Nariko blushed and tried not to smile but couldn't help herself, "Yeah you are the maid of honor, you can help me plan out my wedding." Nariko said playfully
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:12 pm

Crystal laughed and jumped up and down. "Yes I get to be the maid of honor." She said between laughter. "So, seriously are you and Seamus an item now???" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:15 pm

"No, we're not together...Not yet that is. I know he is gonna ask me soon I mean he gets all happy when I'm near him and he blushes when I get closer to him. So I'll just wait and I'll give you all the details." Nariko told her with confidence in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:30 pm

"You better." Crystal said. "So, can you believe what happened to me in the Great Hall, First Joshua then Harry and Romeo. And I can;t believe you ditched me like that." She said hitting Nariko's arm playfully. "But then again you were flirting with your husband"
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:33 pm

"Oh wow Crystal is a man-magnet, see we both got something out of me ditching you, you can chose from three guys and I got my future husband." Nariko said before laughing. When she calmed down she asked, "Well what happened with the three when I left? What they do?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:38 pm

Crystal laughed. "Well Harry stopped bothering me. Thank god. Then Romeo and Joshua asked me out at the same time...I chose Joshua." She said blushing, trying to hide her smile with her pillow.
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:42 pm

"And she enjoyed being asked out very much am I right? Don't try and hide it your smile is huge." Nariko said while she poked Crystal. "When's the date?" Nariko asked with a smile, "Tell me, tell me..Pwease"
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:51 pm

Crystal blushed extremely red. "...I don't know yet, Meilin went between us before we could set the date and then some ho threw something at my head." She said poking Nariko on the side.
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:55 pm

Nariko barked a little, "You poor thing, next time you see him you are probably going to be all 'Hey when is our date cause we didn't set the time' and he'll be all like 'it'll be blah blah and blah blah' and yeah" Nariko laughed at herself because she didn't even understand herself.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:02 pm

Crystal looked at Nariko confused. "You know, you are soo weird at times." She said shaking her head. "ANd I'm not going to say anything, I'm going to let him bring it up. Now what to do about you and Seamus." she smiled evilly. "I'm going to talk to him and tell him to ask you out because you are sooo in looovvveee with him"
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:08 pm

Nariko's jaw-dropped but she was still smiling and blushing but then she said, "You wouldn't...Would you?" She asked her but then said, "You know what I am in love with him, that's right you found out my secret. I Nariko Ookami am very much in love with Seamus Finnigan and I truly mean that." Nariko said playfully.

Last edited by NarikoWolf on Sun May 04, 2008 12:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:16 pm

"Ah Huh you admitted it and I got it all on tape." She said evilly showing the tape recorder. She played the sentence that Nariko just said and got up. "Now where's Seamus?" she said thoughtfully, heading towards the door in search for Seamus. Crystal knew that Nariko was going to follow her any second now.
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:20 pm

"Oh My Fog!!! You evil little...Damn I'm never giving you tape recorders as a present again." Nariko blushed and got up, put her doggie slippers on, and went to follow Crystal. "Give me that." Nariko tried to reach for the tape.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:22 pm

"No" Crystal said running away from Nariko. She left her room and head down towards the common room. "But I love tape recorders." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:24 pm

"You're soo evil. I'm gonna get that tape from you." Nariko ran after her giggling, smiling, and blushing.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:28 pm

"I'm not evil, I am just very playful." She said laughing running out of the Common Room. "And you'll never get the tape from me, NEVER"
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:31 pm

"Noo I' will get that tape from you even if I have to beg like a dog." Nariko chased after her with a smile painted across her face.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:37 pm

"You wish." She called from behind her. She ran down the hall way looking for Seamus. "HEY SEAMUS WHERE ARE YOU???"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Girl's Dorm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next