Harry Potter Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Haven

The Wizarding World Joys with the defeat of Lord Voldemort. The Deatheaters who escaped Azkaban believe that he will return since there was one hocrux no one knew about. Them.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gryffindor Girl's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female
Number of posts : 370
Location : I don't have to tell my location to a stupid computer...
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Orange Watching
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Health:
Gryffindor Girl's Dorm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Gryffindor Girl's Dorm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
Gryffindor Girl's Dorm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Gryffindor Girl's Dorm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Gryffindor Girl's Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:40 pm

"NOOO. You can't do this to meee." Nariko said laughing and chasing her. Nariko ran even closer but not close enough to reach the tape.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female
Number of posts : 90
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Charms
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Role-Play Character
Health:
Gryffindor Girl's Dorm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Gryffindor Girl's Dorm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
Gryffindor Girl's Dorm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Gryffindor Girl's Dorm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:54 pm

"Oh yes I can" Crystal called back. After running down the grand stairs, Crystal pretended to spot Seamus. "Hey Seamus. I want to show you something"
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:57 pm

"NOOOOO!!! DON'T HEAR IT, NOT YET!!! CRYSTAL I'M GONNA GET YOU!!!" Nariko ran even faster down the stairs and her face was a bright red.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:07 pm

Crystal looked back. "Sike" she said and turned back around and ran even faster. "Seriously Seamus where the hell are you???"
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:12 pm

"You tricked me...You are so gonna get it if I catch up to you." Nariko smiled and started after her again "Where is Seamus anyway?" Nariko was thinking out loud.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:15 pm

Crystal stuck her tongue out at Nariko. "So you're wondering where you're man is right." She said running into the great hall.

[[post here then lets go to the great hall topic thing ok]]
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:19 pm

((Okay))

"Was I thinking out loud?" Nariko blushed, "Well I'm still gonna get that tape I mean it and I'm gonna look good while doing it in my Doggie slippers."Nariko smiled and ran into the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Girl's Dorm   Gryffindor Girl's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Girl's Dorm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2