Harry Potter Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Haven

The Wizarding World Joys with the defeat of Lord Voldemort. The Deatheaters who escaped Azkaban believe that he will return since there was one hocrux no one knew about. Them.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)

Go down 
+7
NarikoWolf
Kyo
Slytherin Darkness
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Slytherin Mistress
adrizzle
reiya
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
reiya

reiya

Female
Number of posts : 238
Favourite Hogwarts Class : What are classes???
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Health:
Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Left_bar_bleue150/150Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Left_bar_bleue100/100Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Empty
PostSubject: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:25 pm

Moaning Myrtle wailed as she flew around.

She spotted the girls coming in.

"Oh..just girls then i guess i ll leave..call me when Harry arrives so we can bathe together ahahah" Moaning myrtle disappeared.

Reiya walked in followed by everyone else.

"Told you Id find a place for us to hang out" reiya said happily.
Back to top Go down
adrizzle

adrizzle

Female
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Role-Play Character
Health:
Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Left_bar_bleue150/150Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Left_bar_bleue100/100Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:26 pm

adrizzle walks in
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/42258520
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female
Number of posts : 275
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Potions
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:27 pm

Meilin walked into the bathroom, with an evil plan in mind. "Why am I here again?" she asked emotionlessely
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/latina2cool
adrizzle

adrizzle

Female
Number of posts : 114

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:28 pm

"to get drunk...." jokinly laughs
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/42258520
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:28 pm

Reiya smiled exploring the bathroom.

She tripped to the floor then smiled again.

"Your here cause were BEST FRIENDS" Reiya said hugging Meilin
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Role-Play Character
Health:
Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Left_bar_bleue140/150Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:29 pm

Meiya walked into the bathroom dragging kyo along with her, she didnt care it was a girls bathroom, but he did
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ladominicana6
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female
Number of posts : 372
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Stuff that is funny pervy lol
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:30 pm

Chishio walked in the bathroom. "Hey Meilin," She said not caring about other people
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chijoouuchiha
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female
Number of posts : 370
Location : I don't have to tell my location to a stupid computer...
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Orange Watching
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:31 pm

Nariko walked into the bathroom and noticed Chishio, "Oh my fog it's you" Nariko pointed to Chishio.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:31 pm

"I dont fukkin want to be in a girls bathroom" Kyo yelled as he tried to escape.

Kyo ran out the door "IM leaving.." but he instead stayed.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:32 pm

Meilin's eye twitched. "I am not your best friend. Heck I am not eve your friend so get the fukk off of me" Meilin saod trying to stay calm. "Chishi get this girl off of me before I kill her."
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Left_bar_bleue140/150Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:33 pm

"dont leave me." said meiya giving him a sad puppy look. she grabbed his wrist 'your not going anywhere." she said grinning

Last edited by Malenny~Ravenclaw on Sun May 04, 2008 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:33 pm

Reiya got off of Meilin "WE ARE FRIEND BESTEST FRIENDS right ChiCHi" Reiya said now hugging Chichi
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female
Number of posts : 90
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Charms
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:34 pm

Crystal walked into the bathroom and saw Meilin. "Shit why did she have to be here?" she mumbled quietly to herself. "Nariko go pee before a fight starts here"
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:34 pm

Kyo sighed then stayed.

"So why are these slytherin hoes here" Kyo saiid.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:35 pm

"I don't care if you kill her or not," Chishio said as she shrugged. She looked at Nariko. "Yes its me,"
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:35 pm

Meilin glared at Kyo. "Who are you calling a hoe? At least we're not hte ones sleeping with Hermione when we're dating someone, unlike you Kyo."
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female
Number of posts : 370
Location : I don't have to tell my location to a stupid computer...
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Orange Watching
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:37 pm

"Sure." Nariko went to a stall and then the only noise heard was the sound of a toilet flushing. Nariko went to the sink and washed her hands. "Kay Crystal I'm done and I'm not gonna say anything to you." While pointing to Chishio
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:37 pm

"they have no lives so their following us." said meiya leaning o kyo
Back to top Go down
me

me

Number of posts : 17

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

In a stall

Kai put back on his hirt and the girl he just pleasured smiled and grabbed onto his arm.

He immedatley smacked her hand off of him "What the fukk are you still doing here..dont you get you asked me to screw you..so leave no one else would even screw you anyways be grateful you ugly skank" Kai said.

The girl ran out of the stall crying and Kai came out also.

The girl ran out the door.

"Hey girl you left your uglyass panties" Kai said throwing them at her.

Kaispotted the group "Long time no see" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:38 pm

" what did you just fucking say!!!" said meiya giving meilin a death glare
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:39 pm

"Im not screwing Hermine..what about you I heard your a lesbian and Daimian is a cover" kyo said.

Kyo saw his brother "You ass.. go fukkin apolgize to her" Kyo yelled.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:39 pm

"She looked at Kai. "Why the hell are you here?"She ignored Nariko
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

"Meiya, Meiya, Meiya. I don't know why you are leaning on him, when he's cheating on you with Hermione. I even have pictures of them together."
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:41 pm

Meilin gave Kyo a death glare. "Oh really, and I heard that you're bi and actually saw Ron's penis more tehn one time in bed" Meilin said smirking.

Last edited by Slytherin Mistress on Sun May 04, 2008 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
me

me

Number of posts : 17

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:41 pm

Kai smiled then yawned "Just getting paid..that girl was coustmer you see" he said to Chisio.

"Wanna fukk that be 100000" he said emotionless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Haven :: Outside Hogwarts :: Diagon Alley :: Apothecary-
Jump to: