Harry Potter Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Haven

The Wizarding World Joys with the defeat of Lord Voldemort. The Deatheaters who escaped Azkaban believe that he will return since there was one hocrux no one knew about. Them.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)

Go down 
+7
NarikoWolf
Kyo
Slytherin Darkness
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Slytherin Mistress
adrizzle
reiya
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female
Number of posts : 370
Location : I don't have to tell my location to a stupid computer...
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Orange Watching
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Health:
Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:56 pm

"What the flip did you say green it thing." Nariko glared at Chishio
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female
Number of posts : 275
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Potions
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Health:
Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:56 pm

Meilin got into her martial arts stance. "Seriously hoe do you really think you can take me on. I'm probably the best female fighter here." She laughed. "If you do try to take me on, you're the one going to the infirmary."
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/latina2cool
Crystal

Crystal

Female
Number of posts : 90
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Charms
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:58 pm

Crystal blushed slightly. 'Why me??' she thought. "Sorry I don't sleep with guys like you."
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Health:
Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140/150Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:59 pm

"oh really why dont we find out." said meiya takeing her fighting stance
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ladominicana6
Hunnie

Hunnie

Female
Number of posts : 142
Favourite Hogwarts Class : herbology

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:59 pm

"Meiya calm down..dont let them mess with you cuz ill mes with them first" Hunnie said.

"ReallY? Cause I can take you on" Hunnie said followed by Jude.

"Come on Slytherin Princess..Ill kick your ass Amboy style" Hunnie said taking off her e earings.
Back to top Go down
me

me

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:00 pm

Kai sighed "Lets find out..." Kai said drawing his face close to hers.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female
Number of posts : 372
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Stuff that is funny pervy lol
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:00 pm

Chishio walked up to her. "Your annoying. And you start Troll Dung that you don't need to start,"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chijoouuchiha
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:03 pm

"Me start shiz??? You got to be kidding me right? Hell you're the one with...I'm not gonna say anything Miss. Green-Bag..."Nariko shouted she began to throw popcorn at her.
Back to top Go down
Hunnie

Hunnie

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:03 pm

Hunnie smiled "You know what you bitchass niggas need to do is fukk off or ill fukk you up.." Hunnie said laughing.

Jude smiled "Hunnie....dont get hurt..okay" JUde stuttered.

"Of course IM not Jude" Hunnie said now putitng up her fists.
Back to top Go down
adrizzle

adrizzle

Female
Number of posts : 114

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:04 pm

adrizzle yells from boredom"calm ur asses down so help me god i will bring u down"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/42258520
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:05 pm

Chishio took the popcorn bowl out of Nariko's hand and hit her on top of the head with it twice. "Oh shut the Bloody Hell up you fucking Gryffindor. I can't stand your Female dog ass,'
Back to top Go down
Hunnie

Hunnie

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:06 pm

Hunnie smiled and looked at Adrizzle "Hellz yah...you dont want bothj of us to kick your ass so dont mess with me..Adrizzle crazy and she wants to tap me shed totally kick yall assses" Hunnie said.
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140/150Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:06 pm

"shes messing with the wrong person, nobody talks crap about me or kyo!!"
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female
Number of posts : 275
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Potions
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

"You know what, I don't have time for this bull." Meilin said. She walked over Chishio, not wnating to loose some house points because of those immature brats. "Filthy Mud Bloods." She mumbled and walked to Chishio. "Hey Chishio, who's this?" Meilin asked.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/latina2cool
Crystal

Crystal

Female
Number of posts : 90
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Charms
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:07 pm

Crystal blushed. "Can you please get away from me manwhore." She snapped hiding behind Nariko

[[g2g]]
Back to top Go down
adrizzle

adrizzle

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:08 pm

"hell yea" walks up to hunnie and whispers 'i already tapped that remember'
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:08 pm

"Ahhh" Nariko yelled then kick Chishio in her chin. "Nobody puts popcorn in my hair!!!" Nariko stood up on the sink and growled and then jumped off.

((bye bye))

Last edited by NarikoWolf on Sun May 04, 2008 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hunnie

Hunnie

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:09 pm

Hunnie ran and jumped on Meilin sending her to the floor punching her in the face and scratching and pulling her hair.

"Filthy mubblood my ass you bitch" Hunnie said strangling her.

Hunnie graabed her by the neck pushing her against the wall "Dont you fukk with me or my friends Female dog or ill murder your ass" Hunnie yelled.

Hunnie looked at Adrizzle "No we didnt you crazyass adrizzle..help me beat this girls ass!!" Hunie yelled.
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:10 pm

MEiya went up to meilin and pushed her to the ground "dont fuking call me a mudblood you little b!itch."
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:11 pm

"This is my sister. Twin. We look nothing alike though," Chishio said as she leaned back avoiding Nariko's kick. She stepped back. "And you say you don't start SHIT," She looked at what was gloing on with Meilin. "HEY YOU MUD BLOODS BACK OFF,"
Back to top Go down
Dying Inside

Dying Inside

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:12 pm

Ai looked at the fighting girls. "Het the hell off of her. You Ravenclaws are always starting some shit,"
Back to top Go down
adrizzle

adrizzle

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:12 pm

adrizzle jumps into the moshpit"bitch" kicks her ass
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:13 pm

"I don't start shiz okay. YOU STARTED THE POKING FIGHT, THE TAPE, AND THIS TOO!!!" Nariko shouted at her.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:14 pm

"Chisheo looked back at Nariko. "The other shit yeah. But your the one running your fucking mouth,"
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:17 pm

"I was simply answering my friend's question, not my fault if you get all offended by the terms I use." Nariko shouted back at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Haven :: Outside Hogwarts :: Diagon Alley :: Apothecary-
Jump to: