Harry Potter Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Haven

The Wizarding World Joys with the defeat of Lord Voldemort. The Deatheaters who escaped Azkaban believe that he will return since there was one hocrux no one knew about. Them.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)

Go down 
+7
NarikoWolf
Kyo
Slytherin Darkness
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Slytherin Mistress
adrizzle
reiya
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female
Number of posts : 370
Location : I don't have to tell my location to a stupid computer...
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Orange Watching
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Health:
Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:41 pm

Nariko sat on a sink to watch the people in the bathroom bicker. "Why screw in the bathroom?" Nariko questioned

Last edited by NarikoWolf on Sun May 04, 2008 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Health:
Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/150Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:
Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:42 pm

"yea okay, how could he , you saw her name on the penis chart" said meiya sarcastically "at least i can give him better." said meiya a little embarrased
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ladominicana6
Kyo

Kyo

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Role-Play Character
Health:
Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:43 pm

"Fukk off I already have enough problems I dont need a bitchy slytherin lesbian skank yelling at me" he said.

Kyo grabbed his brother "What do mean coustmeer..dont tell me your a..." Kyo stopped himself.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female
Number of posts : 275
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Potions
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:44 pm

"Meiya, but look at teh pictures I have here." MEilin said showing her pictures of Kyo and Hermione making out.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/latina2cool
me

me

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:44 pm

"Dont let me bring you down.." Kai pushed his brother away.

He went up to Meilin and smiled "What do I owe a pleasure of such a bangalicious slytherin" he said kissing Meilins hand.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female
Number of posts : 372
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Stuff that is funny pervy lol
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

"How about no. I don't think your my type. Plus I have a boyfriend," Chishio replied to Kai
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chijoouuchiha
Crystal

Crystal

Female
Number of posts : 90
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Charms
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:45 pm

"This getting good. Nariko go get some popcorn kay." Crystal said as she sat on the sink.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:46 pm

Meilin glared at Kai and pulled her hand away. "Dude get the fukk away from me before I get Damian to kick your ass." She looked at Kyo. "And for your information I am not Lesbian, you need to stop talking about Meiya that way."
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:47 pm

"Kay" Nariko took out her wand and flicked it. "Here is the popcorn." A giant barrel of popcorn appeared, "And it has butter." Nariko started eating popcorn."So who is winning?"

Last edited by NarikoWolf on Sun May 04, 2008 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dying Inside

Dying Inside

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:47 pm

Ai walked in to the bathroom and looked around at first. She got weired out that there were guys here and then she saw here sisiter. "Hey Chi," She said walking up to her
((ME and Chishio are sisters Yo))
Back to top Go down
me

me

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

Kai looked at CHisio 'You think i care..Id fukk anygirl no matter how ugly or old or if shes married if she can pay..so are you gonna pay" he asked.

Kai then looked at Meilin "Go ahead but hes not here and he wont know..your rich why dont I throw in..."Kai went to meilins ear.

'You seem freaky how about grindylow style for 500 more dollars" he whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/150Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:48 pm

"say that to my face," said meiya moving towards meilin
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female
Number of posts : 238
Favourite Hogwarts Class : What are classes???
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:48 pm

Reiya saw Ai and smiled running to greet her instead she tripped and fell on top of Ai.

"Sorry..ahhaha" she said still on Ai.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:50 pm

Kyo looked at Kai than looked away "I dont care what u fukkin do with your life just get the fukk away from me" he said angry.
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:51 pm

Nariko noticed Ai, "You're related to that person thing?" Nariko pointed to Chishio.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:51 pm

Meilin clenched her fist and glared daggers at Kai. "You fukking prvert." She said punching him in the face. "Suggest that one more time and I'll kick your ass, because I didn't learn Martial Arts for nothing." She looked at Meiya. "B1tch I didn't stuttered now did I?"

Last edited by Slytherin Mistress on Sun May 04, 2008 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

Chishio rolled her eyes. "No I'm not gonna pay you," She then looked at her sister. "Hey Ai," Chishio blinked as she saw Reyia fall on her. "REIYA!"
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Female
Number of posts : 90
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Charms
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:52 pm

"Yay popcorn" She squealed while taking some. "Hey, why are you talking to that slytherin s1ut?"
Back to top Go down
me

me

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:52 pm

Kai sighed "Fine..Ill go over here"he approached Crystal.

"How bout tou..I need money so lets just do a quicke I guess thatll be good enough for a goddy two shoes like you" he said .
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:53 pm

"your gonna be the one stuttering on her way to the infirmary." said meiya ready to punch meilin
Back to top Go down
Dying Inside

Dying Inside

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:53 pm

"What the hell you fucking clutz. Why did you fall on me?" Ai said as she pushed Reiya off the stood and dusted herself off. "This person is my sister okay. You got a problem with that?"
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:54 pm

"Oh I wanna know if it is related to the other thing that doesn't like me." Nariko answered to Crystal as she turned to face and point at people.
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female
Number of posts : 238
Favourite Hogwarts Class : What are classes???
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:54 pm

Reiya got off then jumped on Ai hugging her "Your soooo nice I were now BEST FRIENDS" Reiya said hugging Ai.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:55 pm

Chishio put her hands on her hips. "Your a pain in the fucking ass Nariko.
Back to top Go down
Dying Inside

Dying Inside

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:56 pm

Ai winced. "I don't know you or like you get the Bloody Hell off of me,'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)   Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Haven :: Outside Hogwarts :: Diagon Alley :: Apothecary-
Jump to: