Harry Potter Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Haven

The Wizarding World Joys with the defeat of Lord Voldemort. The Deatheaters who escaped Azkaban believe that he will return since there was one hocrux no one knew about. Them.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Return of Voldemort

Go down 
+13
Vincent_thecursed
Kyo
Professor Hecate
Hunnie
reiya
Professor Runsford
Slytherin_Hottie
NarikoWolf
Luna_Ravenclaw
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Slytherin Darkness
Slytherin Mistress
PotterNerd
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Hecate
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Professor Hecate

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Health:
The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:26 pm

Acantha saw two more of her students. "Okay, is there anyone else? Amd both of you get your butts over here before you two get hurt." Acantah said stictly.

Last edited by Professor Hecate on Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female
Number of posts : 370
Location : I don't have to tell my location to a stupid computer...
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Orange Watching
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Health:
The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:27 pm

"I'm not just this girl, I have a name okay it's Nariko Ookami..." Nariko went towards Chishio and stand near her and waited what the others would say. ...Gosh... But she walked towards the others when she was told.
Back to top Go down
Professor Runsford
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Professor Runsford

Male
Number of posts : 11

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:29 pm

Jack walked down the hall wand raised and he heard a familiar voice. He smiled as he turned the corner and saw Acantha. "Hey, sweetie" he said before noticing the students. 'Uh-oh' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jhonjhonisawsumnis
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female
Number of posts : 372
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Stuff that is funny pervy lol
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:30 pm

Chishio yawned and walked over to the Professor pulling Nariko by the top of her robe. "I'm not gonna die because of you Nariko," She stated in an annoyed tone. "...dang Gryffindor..." She looked at Runsford feeling odd. "Your kidding me right?"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chijoouuchiha
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male
Number of posts : 294

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:31 pm

Joshua froze hearing his head of house's comment and he looked at his sister wide-eyed before slowly falling backwards, mentally scarred as he fainted.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female
Number of posts : 275
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Potions

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:32 pm

Meilin saw Chishio. "I didn't know you were here okay." She responded just as coldly. "Where have you been and who's that girl with you?" Meilin heard someone say sweetie and saw Professor Runsford. Her eyes went wide and she looked at Joshua in a what-the-hell look. When she saw Professor Hecate blush she fell backwards fainting.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/latina2cool
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:34 pm

"Let go I'm not your dog." Nariko tugged back at her robe. "And you won't die cause of me you'll die cause someone killed you or old age." Nariko stood and though, Man she really doesn't like me now does she well we'll see about that now won't we.
Back to top Go down
Professor Hecate
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Professor Hecate

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:37 pm

Acantha blushed when she heard Jack's voice. Before she could respond she saw two students faint. She ran towards them. "Oh my god they fainted. Jack help me. We have to get them to the Room of Requierments."
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:38 pm

Chishio let her go with an attitude. And poked her in her side. "Sure your not. Maybe your a wolf," She rolled her eyes. She walked over to Meilin. "Hey you don't faint on me," She said shaking her.
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:43 pm

Nariko howled at the touch of the poke. "I don't think I go poking people around me now do I...yeah I don't." Nariko stood and glared at her, Grrr I gotta try harder at pushing her buttons, if mine weren't pushed. Nariko sighed.
Back to top Go down
Professor Runsford
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Professor Runsford

Male
Number of posts : 11

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:44 pm

"Okay Acantha" Jack replied and waved his wand making borth float in the air as if on invisible stretchers. "Okay, Nariko slytherin girl. You both help use get rid of Deatheaters if they attack. Do anything, kill, stun, freeze. Just get rid of them"
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:47 pm

Chishio eyed Runsford coldly. "My name is Chishio Fuzen. Get it right," She said taking a deep breath afterwards. She looked at Nariko and replied "You still act like a dog or wolf so it doesn't matter," She kept nudging Meilin.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:48 pm

Kyo looked to see Meiya on the Gryffindor commonroom and he plopped down beside her wondering why she was there.

"What is a Ravenclaw doing here." he said with a scowl.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:49 pm

Harry walked bakc into the common room with Hermione. He took her up to the boys dorm and layed her down to sleep and he walked back down to see Meiya and some guy odly close. He felt a little wierd so he went and sat in between them and held Meiya's hand. "Their here because Voldemort's attacking the school" he answered "And Meiya we have a problem"
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:50 pm

"Yeah whatever right...No big difference between the two. You should learn them..." Nariko stood and glared at her again this time expecting a different reaction.
Back to top Go down
Professor Hecate
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Professor Hecate

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:51 pm

Acantha laughed at how Chishio spoke to Jack. "Really Jack you need to learn the students names, Gryffindor or not." She said. "I don't think that's going to work Chishio." She started following Jack to the ROR.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:53 pm

"Dont fucking touch me, Potter" Kyo said getting up.

"I was just seeing whats wrong with her, dont have to get pissy oh yah touch me again and I swear ill rip your pretty boy face off" Kyo said with a disgust.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:55 pm

What?!" Harry replied "I didn't say anything to you so if you don't want any problems SHUT IT YOU ARSE I HAVE TO MANY PROBLEMS TO DEAL WITH!"
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Health:
The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue140/150The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:55 pm

meiya stared at the two boys arguing by her.

"umm who are you." she said to kyo kindly

she was a little mad t harry he kept on leaving her alone
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ladominicana6
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:56 pm

Harry sighed ignoring Meiya. "Um...can we go talk" he said "Alone" he added glaring at Kyo. He had a bad feeling about him.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:57 pm

Kyo thrusted himself at Harry pushing him to the floor.

"Really PROBLEMS!! Well why dont you worry about that problem, like why your "girlfriend" is sitting here crying alone and your not doing anything" Kyo screamed.

"And what if I DO want a problem, and I hate seeing women like that so why dont you stop worrying about everyone else and start worrying about why shed even want some ass like you" Kyo snapped.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:58 pm

"Well then he should learn," Chishio said her wand in her pocket as she followed behind the Professors. She looked back at Nariko. "What point are you trying to prove here?"
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:59 pm

Harry stood up realizing the truth. He always helped people first becuas ehe was supposed to and he wouldn't blame Meiya for breaking up with him. He sighed and went up to the boys dorm laying down in his bed before pulling the curtains closed and trying not to think of Meiya leaving him.

Last edited by PotterNerd on Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Role-Play Character
Health:
The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue140/150The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:01 pm

((ooo ginnyshould be there and kiss harry and then i see thm)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ladominicana6
reiya

reiya

Female
Number of posts : 238
Favourite Hogwarts Class : What are classes???
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:01 pm

Ginny saw Harry storm and she confronted him "Harry....are you okay" she said with a innocent tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of Voldemort
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Haven :: Hogwarts :: Castle :: Seventh Floor-
Jump to: