Harry Potter Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Haven

The Wizarding World Joys with the defeat of Lord Voldemort. The Deatheaters who escaped Azkaban believe that he will return since there was one hocrux no one knew about. Them.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Return of Voldemort

Go down 
+13
Vincent_thecursed
Kyo
Professor Hecate
Hunnie
reiya
Professor Runsford
Slytherin_Hottie
NarikoWolf
Luna_Ravenclaw
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Slytherin Darkness
Slytherin Mistress
PotterNerd
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyo

Kyo

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Health:
The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:15 am

Kyo sighed he had evey reason to punch Hermoine back but he decided no to.
Back to top Go down
Vincent_thecursed

Vincent_thecursed

Number of posts : 10

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House:
Health:
The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:20 am

"You might nmot recongnize me Meiya...I am Vincent ...yes Reiyas cat and I am 172 years old bu tbecause I was cursed by the dark lord I was stuck in the age 16" Vincent licked his hand as if he was a cat.

"I need everyone you can get ...friend or foe..If you want to save that Weasley boy" Vincent said.

"Get Harry POtter and tell him and anyone else...I know were they are keeping him" Vincent said.

"Reiyas fine.... please trust me Im on your side" Vincent said as he put his shirt on sleeping Reiya.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:24 am

Kyo sighed "why the hell do I have to get mixed up in this...Potter huh?" Kyo said as he graabed Meiya putting her over his shoulder.

"Lets go tell Potter...." Kyo said blushing as he carried Meiya towards were he thought Potter went to see Ginny on the floor crying bleeding from her head

"Did that Person With No Dad! hit you" Kyo said to Ginny still holding Meiya.
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female
Number of posts : 238
Favourite Hogwarts Class : What are classes???
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:30 am

Ginny stood up and looked at Meiya "Harry hit me because I...I saw him kissing Hermoine..."Ginny said lying.

"IM soo sorry, Meiya he just attacked me and Hermoine pulled my hair and tried to make my memories away...but it didnt work" Ginny said crying.

"Harry is a jerk ...he cheated on you with his bestfriend then left you alone in a commonroom......Im so sorry" Ginny said with an angered voice.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Male
Number of posts : 43
Favourite Hogwarts Class : All, even though there way to easy for me
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:33 am

Jude and Hunnie walked into the commonroom and said hello to everyone.

"I knew you guys wouldnt evacuate Hogwarts" Jude said with a smrt alleck tone.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female
Number of posts : 372
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Stuff that is funny pervy lol
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:44 am

Chishio shoved Meilin off. "Hey you hoe get off of me," Chishio said. As she stood and dusted herself off.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chijoouuchiha
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Role-Play Character
Health:
The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue140/150The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 2:56 pm

"ummmm"
meiya was blushing because kyo was still carrying her, but she didnt want to get down.

she saw ginny crying and expliaing what happened

"great he makes all girls suffer." said meiya starting to cry from remembering.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ladominicana6
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male
Number of posts : 294

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:35 pm

Hermione dragged Harry back into the common room overhearing Ginny. "You lying sack of Troll Dung!" she yelled "How dare you!" she added grabbing Meiya lightly and dragging her all the way to Professor Dumbledore's old office. She smiled slightly since she knew hwo to get in because the order had to make their plans here. She toushed her wand to her forehead and pulled out the silver memory of Ginny kissing Harry and dropped it in the penisive shwoing Meiya. "You see" she said as it got to the part where Ginny kissed Harry and Harry pushed her away. "Ginny is a trouble maker and because you broke up with Harry he just tried to kill himself" Hermione said "But you don't deserve HArry...you get that snot nosed Kyo. Harry. Is. Mine."
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jhonjhonisawsumnis
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue140/150The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:58 pm

meiya took it in, she had been tricked by ginny "thank you hermione im sorry for he trouble." meiya then left and walked down to were harry was. she went up to him he seemed very depressed." she went and sat next to him. "harry we need to talk." said meiya taking his hand in a FRIENdly gesture. "harry im sorry for all the misunderstandings,and im sorry we didnt work out." meiya pauseed for a second. "but, i'll always be here as your friend." said meiya. she gave harry a kiss on the cheek and left without another word, she waked past everyone. she was crying and didnt want anyone to see. she went to the hallway to were kyo was and leaned against the wall crying.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:02 pm

Harry ignored Meiya and sighed getting up to go to the room of reguirement.

Hermione followed Meiya and saw everything she did to Harryu beofre following her outside the common room. "Meiya....you...are...a...jerk" she said before walkign off to the room of requirement. She thought of a place to be alone with the person she was destined to be with since Ron of course was dead by now. She sighed walking in and seeing the gryffindor colors on the wall. She sunk to her kneee's crying since Ron poured into her mind.

Harry jumped seeing Hermione walk into the room of reguirement and he walked over to her. " 'Mione...you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:34 pm

((o hell no i was being nice and they were so mean screw harry and hermione)

meiya looked at hermione and watched her leave.
"i guess i am a jerk." said meiya quietly walking down the hall crying
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:26 am

Kyo caught up to Meiya and grabbed her and hugged her "I know Im a jerk but just hear me out... You can do way better than Potter" Kyo said caressing her tightly.

"So dont waste teaars for him anymore" Kyo whispered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin~playboy

Slytherin~playboy

Male
Number of posts : 139
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Everything that girls are in especially cute ones
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:40 am

Back in thecommon room....

Solomon walked out of one of the closets followed by 12 girls who were all undressed running out giggling. Solomon who was wearing a skirt saw the others.

"Whats going on...oh im getting turned on right now" as he looked at everyone.

He approached Meilin and Chiosio
"I love the fear in girls eyes as they get ready for me to rock there world" Solomon said as he saw Josslyn laying asllep on the floor he layed beside her and kissed her as she slept.

"I ll wake you from the spell my snow white"

Solomon said as his lips parted from Josslyns.
Back to top Go down
Professor Hecate
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Professor Hecate

Female
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:33 pm

Acantha saw the undressed girls and Solomon wearing a skirt. "Mister Solomon, What do you think you're doing?" She yelled. "And you little hoes what are you doing undressed in front of a male student?" Acantha eyed them with disgust. "All of you get dressed NOW!!!! Mr. Solomon you wil be serving me detention for a week. And as for you little hoes, I'll let Jack take care of you." She said in a disgusted tone.

Last edited by Professor Hecate on Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female
Number of posts : 275
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Potions
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:38 pm

Meilin glared at Solomon. "Get the hell away from her you perv!!!!!" she screamed. Meilin heard Professor Hecate talking sternly to him and the hoes that were there. "Ehehe they are in sooo much trouble! I hope she makes them misreable." Meilin thought happily.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/latina2cool
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:38 pm

"i cant help it." said meiya softly
"its all my fault, i make everyone suffer." "harry and my sister, hermione is right im a big jerk." said meiya crying into his chest

"i dont deserve any guy." said meiya softly
meiya looked up at kyo with her eyes red from crying trying to smile
"its okay, in my opinion, i dont think your a jerk."
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:23 pm

Hermione looked up suprised..she thought Ron was the only one that could get in here. She smiled slightly and shrugged before standing up,,feeling a little wierd around Harry now. "Yeah...It's just I'm worried about...you and Meiya"

Harry smiled slightly before interrupting. "Don't worry about it. I don't want to be with her anymore...I just want to be with someone I truely care about"

Hermione was a little hesitant as HArry inched closer and then he kissed her. Hermione went to put her arms around his neck before realizing what was going on and she puled away. "Oh my god...Harry I'm so sorry!" she said before running out the room of reguirement crying. She accidentally bumped into Meiya falling to the floor as a cause before getting up and helping MEiya up. "I'm sorry..........for everyhting. It'a all my fault!" she said before running down a hall forgetting Deatheaters were still in the school.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:59 pm

Chishio rollled her eyes at Solometn. "Your such a pig I hope you get in troube real good," She said out loud.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin~playboy

Slytherin~playboy

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:20 pm

"But.... Hogwarts was in a state of evacuation, so shouldnt everyone here be served an equal punishment... So your punishing me because what Im wearing if Im correct thats discrimination... I dont discrimanate because your nailing the DADA teacher" Solomon said as he took something from the profeesors hair.

"And you never heard my side of the story about why im in a skirt with undressed girls... thats another sense of discrimination..... with these charges my father a member of Minstry of Magic and he woudnt like this" Solomon said threatining the teacher.

Solomon approached Chishio and stroke the bottom of her chin "Me a pig babe, Im better than half the guys in this school that probaly rape you girls right here" Solomon said as he turned to Meilin.

"With that kind of attitude towards punishment the guy youd probaly get should do kinky things together" Solomon said.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:25 pm

"You ba$tard... how could you say that in front of her" Kyo said holding Meiya tightly.
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female
Number of posts : 238
Favourite Hogwarts Class : What are classes???
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:17 pm

Reiya stormed down the hallway to see Hermoine running by.

"Confringo" Reiya said as she raised her wand almost exploding Hermoines face but instead exploded the wall.

"If you ever mess with Meiya I wont miss" Reiya said pointing her wand blank into Hermoines face " But dont worry Your not the enemy today" Reiya said walking away as she tripped.

Reiya stormed into the room and pointed it at Harry "Levicorpus" sending Harry upside down.

"4 eyes... if for one bloody second you thought I wouldnt come kill you myself if you hurt Reiya your sadly mistaken" Reiya yelled.

"Sectumsempra" Reiya said now Harry was filled with shreiks of pain "I may not be smart but IM in Ravenclaw meaning I know all four ways to kill you" Reiya said.

"When my parents died I promised I wouldnt let anyone.. even you hurt her and I dont care if your the only one that could kill lord voldemort this is your last moment " Reiya yelled.

"Avada Ked--" Reiya stopped.
Back to top Go down
Vincent_thecursed

Vincent_thecursed

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House:
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:26 pm

Vincent clased her mouth with his hand "Reiya dont do it... I know he hurt your sister but we need him" Vincent said letting reiya go as she began to cry.

"Episkey" Vincent said"You still might take it easy that spell isnt gonna completly heal you" Vincent said to Harry.

"Meiya...kid with the orange hair help me get Harry to the common room with the others so the professors can help him" Vincent said with a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:14 am

Chishio rolled her eyes. "Your the only one who would do something like that Solomon. Your the only real rapist in this school," She said turning around.

Last edited by Slytherin Darkness on Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:17 am

"What!" Harry yelled "SHE"S THE ONE THAT BROKE UP WITH ME! SHE KNOWS THE ENTIRE STORY HOW THAT HO KISSED ME!" he yelled as he stood up waving his wand healing himself. He walked past Reiya calming down before turning towards the common room before seeing Hermione. He walked over to her silently. " 'Mione, you okay?"

Hermione stood up silently "Leave me alone Harry" she said before walking into the room that he came out of seeing Reiya. "Can....I talk to you Reiya....please?"

Joshua clenched his fist at Solomon's comment to Meilin. "GET. AWAY. FROM. MY. SISTER!" he yelled before attacking. His wand moving of it's own accord as he whispered 'Petrificus Totalus' sending Solomon into a full-body bind. "Furnulucus!" he added "Diffindo". Solomon's face became covered in boils as his hair fell off and Joshua laughed slightly. "Now, go back to your shithole of a dormitory" he said pushing Solomon to the floor before sighing slightly.

Jack shook his head before walking over to Solomon. "Obliviate" he send erasing his memory of the past hour. He wouldn't remember anything except going into a closet.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin~playboy

Slytherin~playboy

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:24 am

Solomon awoke not knowing what happened "Damn a hangover...where are the girls" Solomon said now standing up as he approached Chishio.

"Wanna do a quicke ..I have a left over condom in my skirt" SOlomon said raising his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of Voldemort
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Haven :: Hogwarts :: Castle :: Seventh Floor-
Jump to: