Harry Potter Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Haven

The Wizarding World Joys with the defeat of Lord Voldemort. The Deatheaters who escaped Azkaban believe that he will return since there was one hocrux no one knew about. Them.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Return of Voldemort

Go down 
+13
Vincent_thecursed
Kyo
Professor Hecate
Hunnie
reiya
Professor Runsford
Slytherin_Hottie
NarikoWolf
Luna_Ravenclaw
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Slytherin Darkness
Slytherin Mistress
PotterNerd
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female
Number of posts : 372
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Stuff that is funny pervy lol
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Health:
The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:28 am

Chishio turned around suddenly and in the process slapped Solomon hard in the face. Making him stager backwards. "I'd never sleep with you,"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chijoouuchiha
reiya

reiya

Female
Number of posts : 238
Favourite Hogwarts Class : What are classes???
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Health:
The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:29 am

"Hey 4 eyes think fast" Reiya said punching Harry in the face.

"You hurt my sister and called my friend Giny a ho, and your name has a A in it... but thats the last thing IM gonna do to you" Reiya said walking to Hermoine.

"Sure what do you wanna talk about, is it because Harrys boy magic wasnt good enough so you want some of my magic" Reiya said happily as she tripped into the wall.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male
Number of posts : 294

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:29 am

Jack glared at Solomon. "You fucking perv!" he yelled "Hand over that condom and two months of detention! My office! Every friday!"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jhonjhonisawsumnis
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:32 am

Hermione's eye twitched at Reiya's comment. ".................." "...................." "I................." "Never.....Said.....That..........." she said extremely slowly because she was mentally scarred.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin~playboy

Slytherin~playboy

Male
Number of posts : 139
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Everything that girls are in especially cute ones
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:36 am

"But sir, these condoms arent mine I found them unlike you im extra large not a small" Solomon said with a sigh giving Jack the condoms.

"Not thank you ..Im pretty busy with some detenion of my own if you get my drift" Solomon said with a sigh.

"My father wont approve of teachers having such a relationship or talking to me like that... and guess what Jack I had more action in a day than you in a lifetime" SOlomon said as he pinned chishio to the wall.

"Chishio.... everyone knows you cant sleep with anyone better than me " SOlomon smiled.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:37 am

Jack took the condoms throwing them aside before pulling Solomon away form Chishio and punching breaking his nose. "Fuck you!"
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:38 am

"Fine fine hiney tell me then" Reiya said as she skipped in place happily.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:39 am

Chishio took in a deep breath. "Your luck he took you away I was so gonna kill you,"
Back to top Go down
Slytherin~playboy

Slytherin~playboy

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:42 am

"Even when you punch, your weak..I wonder the women you pleasured were as disappointed as I am" Solomon said rubbing away the blood.

"A teacher using volilence against a student, I think thats pretty bad but not as bad as your so called "sex"" SOlomon sat on the couch and sighed.

"Chishio darling come fix my nose up so I can rock your world" SOlomon said smiling
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Female
Number of posts : 43
Location : Thinking of Solomon and praying I don't lose control...
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Astronomy, Divination
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:46 pm

((man im so lost, i havent posted in so long! @_@ ))
Artemis slowly sat up, holding her aching head. She looked around the dark room.
"Huh...? What happened?" she said to herself.
She was in a bedroom , probably a Ravenclaw dorm. Artemis turned, letting her feet drop to the cold floor and tried getting up.
Big mistake...! she thought as she staggered and fell back against a wall. "What's wrong with me....?" Artemis put her palm to her head and pushed her hair back.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darkree
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female
Number of posts : 275
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Potions
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 3:57 pm

Meilin glared at Solomon and then laughed. "I feel soooo bad for you Chisio" She said between laughter. She turned to face both her professors and laughed harder at their angered and embarresed faces. "Ooo Solomon is in soooo much trouble." she thought happily. "By the way Solomon, how do you know these things about Professor Runsford? Have you actually done it with him to know this information?" She asked knowing that she will get in trouble later on.

Acantha glared at Solomon. "SOLOMON!!!" She yelled digustedly. "IF YOU'RE FATHER KNEW WHAT YOU DO HERE IN SCHOOL, HE WOUDN'T BE HAPPY WITH YOU. WAIT UNTIL THIS CRAP IS OVER. I WILL BE SENDING AN OWL TO YOUR PARENTS ON YOUR BEHAVIOR. AS WELL, YOU DO NOT CALL A TEACHER BY THEIR FIRST NAME. THAT'S DISRESPECT." She paused still glaring at Solomon. "And Jack, do you seriously want to get fired?" Acantha said in an annoyed tone.

Last edited by Slytherin Mistress on Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/latina2cool
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:03 pm

Jack grinded his teeth and grabbed Solomon by his hair before beginning to drag him downstaird all the way to the entrance hall. "You. Are. From hereforth SUSPENEDED!"
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:00 pm

Chishio sighed and thought to herself "Oh I had a really good way to fix his nose," She said with an evil smile and continued thinking. "Damn Professor Runsford,"
Back to top Go down
~Slytherin_Princesss~

~Slytherin_Princesss~

Female
Number of posts : 174
Favourite Hogwarts Class : transfiguration
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:25 am

Josslyn walked through the school looking for Meilin. She came across the Gryffindor Common Room. "Might as well wait for Meilin or Joshua here. They're bound to turn up sometime." Josslyn waited and eventually fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:40 am

Joshua sighed slightly walking back to the Gryffindor Common Room slowly, not paying to much attention to his surrounding before he felt something on the floor and he fell foward over the girl. He sat up quickly. "...Josslyn....." he said quietly before getting up, blushing slightly. "are you okay?" he asked holding out a hand to help her up.

Harry sighed slightly going towards Hermione to apologize. " 'Mioine...I'm................sorry" he said quietly.

Hermione turned around to face Harry. "Harry......I...."

Jack pointed his wand at Solomon. "Obliviate!" he whispered erasing his memery of the past few incidents. He then walked back upstairs before pointing his wand at each student erasing their momeory of him assaulting a student.
Back to top Go down
~Slytherin_Princesss~

~Slytherin_Princesss~

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:44 am

Josslyn heard someone's voice calling her name so she decided to get up. "Oh Johua its just you. Where's Meilin? And Why do I feel like someone kissed me? And next time watch where you're going?"
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:46 am

Chishio blinked as she saw Professor Runsford pointing his wand at her and other students. "What did I miss?" She asked a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:48 am

Joshua clenched his fist knowing exactly who kissed her. "SOLOMON!" he yelled "oh................Meilin is like over there" he said poiinting to his little sister. "See, she's like being ... mean like usual" he said before going to find Solomon.
Back to top Go down
~Slytherin_Princesss~

~Slytherin_Princesss~

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:51 am

Josslyn sighed "Lay one hand on him and I will make lfe for you a living hell. Besides Meilin is just cranky."
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:52 am

"It already is" he said walking into the Gryfifndor Common Room and making sure no one but Gryffindors coudl get inside.
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 173

Role-Play Character
Health:
The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue140/150The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:09 pm

meiya sighed , she was still holding on to kyo tigtly

"i just wanna get away from all this drama and danger."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ladominicana6
Slytherin~playboy

Slytherin~playboy

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:52 pm

Solomon opened his eyes and shot from the couch "What the hell this isnt a closet with hot girls" Solomon looked at Acatha the potions teacher.

"Than it muist be my fantasy.. teacher please be gentle as he moaned.
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:03 pm

Ginny walked omniously to the middle of the comonroom and raised her wand to the sky.

"Im...sorry.....Har-... but I decided... that I know you canot love me so I must do something better with my life...LONG LIVE THE DARK KING"Harry Ginny mumbled putting on the hood of her black cape as she carried a unknown object that spilled blood onto the floor.

"Morsmordre" Ginny yelled as a vortex of darkness appeared before everyone.

Ginny loked back as the Dark Mark was casted and the tears rolled down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
~Slytherin_Princesss~

~Slytherin_Princesss~

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:12 pm

Josslyn raised an eyebrow at Joshua and laughed at him "You want hell, i would gladly trade lives with you."
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female
Number of posts : 275
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Potions
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:58 pm

Meilin blinked not remembering what happened. She saw Professor Hecate yelling at Solomon. "YES HE'S FINALLY IN TROUBLE." She thought happily. She turned and saw Josslyn, overhearing what she said. "Are you sure you want to trade lives with that idiot?" She said pointing to her brother. "His life is just as bad as yours, espcially when the girl he likes most likely doesn't like him back." She stopped noticing what she said and quickly covered her mouth. "Damn Joshua's going to kill me" Meilin thought.

Acantha's eyes twitched at Solomon's comment. "WHAT THE HELL???" She yelled her eyes still twitching. "DETENTION TWO WEEKS WITH HAGRID. ANTOHER COMMENT LIKE THAT AND YOU'LL GET SUSPENDED." She yelled at Solomon. She sighed calming down. "This should keep you shut...Langlock." she said.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/latina2cool
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of Voldemort
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Haven :: Hogwarts :: Castle :: Seventh Floor-
Jump to: