Harry Potter Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Haven

The Wizarding World Joys with the defeat of Lord Voldemort. The Deatheaters who escaped Azkaban believe that he will return since there was one hocrux no one knew about. Them.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Return of Voldemort

Go down 
+13
Vincent_thecursed
Kyo
Professor Hecate
Hunnie
reiya
Professor Runsford
Slytherin_Hottie
NarikoWolf
Luna_Ravenclaw
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Slytherin Darkness
Slytherin Mistress
PotterNerd
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female
Number of posts : 372
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Stuff that is funny pervy lol
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Health:
The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:19 pm

Chishio looked at her blankly. "Well if you really knew where you were going you would take us both right there. I mean at a time like this were there are deatheatters going around I don't think you would take things so lightly," Chishio said not being phased by Nariko's glare

(4:00 I didn't get my hair done so you gonna flat iron it)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chijoouuchiha
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female
Number of posts : 370
Location : I don't have to tell my location to a stupid computer...
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Orange Watching
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Health:
The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:22 pm

((okay I need to get mine straighted too oh angi is pickingus up right))

"Obivously I mean why would I get us in a place with things that can kill us. It doesn't make sense for me to do that. I would not do that at all." Nariko said to her while still standing there.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:33 pm

(Yeah she is I'll call her tomarrow to remind her...bye)
Chishio looked at her in the eyes with a very cold glare. "Nariko-san your not funny. I still think that you are joking around," Chishio said turning walking down the hall. Her hand was in her pocket as she held her wand tight preparing for the chance of any deatheatters or something well someone worse. The again to come across Voldemort would not really be a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:37 pm

((Okay do that g'nite))

"Fine don't believe me...."Nariko said to Chishio as she walked away from her. Nariko though, Okay I guess I could follow her but I'll be careful mmmmmm what am I getting myself into now... Nariko then tip-toed towards Chishio making sure Chishio didn't notice she was following her.
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female
Number of posts : 238
Favourite Hogwarts Class : What are classes???
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:54 am

((whats going on...... oh i posted in forbiden forest))
((srry i couldnt go on at 7 i fell asleep))
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female
Number of posts : 275
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Potions
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:54 pm

Meilin was kind of pissed off at her brother forcing her to go into the common room. She really wanted to kick some Deatheater a$$. After the group split up, she snuck out of the common room, hoping no one saw her, to search for Josslyn. "I hope she's ok." Meilin thought.

[[sorry i didn't come oin at seven but my mom didnt let me]]

Last edited by Slytherin Mistress on Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/latina2cool
Hunnie

Hunnie

Female
Number of posts : 142
Favourite Hogwarts Class : herbology
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:53 pm

((whats going on!!!!?????)))
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male
Number of posts : 294

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:50 pm

Ron sighed standing up with Harry and Hermione before they walked out the common room to keep guard. He went ot his pocket to get his wand but jumped hearing a crack infront of him and he went to attack but they hit his arm making him drop his wand and Ron felt arms wrap around him and the next thing her knew he was being pulled into darkness.

Hermione walked outside after Ron drawing her wand as she did and she moved quickly but she was to late. She sent a full body bind at the spot where Ron once stood to freeze him and his kidnapper but it hit the wall behind them and it shattered. "RON!" Hermione yelled, tearing flowing from her eyes.

Harry winced in pain as he saw Ron kidnapped. His best friend for seven years. Gone. He shook a little before seeing Hermione begin to cry and he pulled her into a hug. "He's goign to be okay 'Mione. Just calm down"

"HE'S NOT GOING TO BE OKAY! HE DOESN'T HAVE HIS WAND! HOW WILL HE ESCAPE!" Hermione yelled trhough sobs. "They can't....they can't kill him"

Joshua raised his eyebrow hearing Hermione yell and the crakc from apparation. He ran out the common room and saw Harry comforting Hermione but he also saw a blur of hogwart's robes turn the corner and he raised his wand following slowly.

Seamus walked down the hall with Nariko and Tsuki. "Um...guys!" he whispered seeing a small horde of Deatheaters bickering ahead before they split up. The one who stayed behind noticed them but Seamus acted quickly. "Silencio!" he whispered stopping them from makign any kind of noise.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jhonjhonisawsumnis
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:08 pm

Meilin continued walking when she heard someone crying. She ran towards the sound hoping it was Josslyn. When she reached the end of the hall she saw Pansy there instead. Meilin was about to turn away and leave her there to get killed, but thought against it. "Hey pathetic hoe, why are you crying?" Meilin asked impatiently.

"None. Of. Your. Business." Pansy managed out coldly without looking up to see who it was.

Meilin looked at Pansy furiously. "Well, I hope the Death Eaters come and kill you like they did to my pathetic cousin." Meilin said coldly with some hint of hatred in her voice. "I don't have time for pathetic love sick $luts like you." With that Meilin turned and her heel and walked away. As she reach the corner, Meilin spotted a Death Eater heading towards Pansy. "I hope they kill her so she can stop annoying me with those pathetic cries. Meilin thought hopefully. She stood there and watched hoping that Pansy would be killed.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:17 pm

Joshua turned the corner seeing Meilin leaving Pansy alone as a Deatheater approached her. He aimed his wand at them and muttered "Stupefy" and they fell unconcious before he grabbed Meilin by her hair dragging her back to the common room. He was like her father. "I told you to stay in here!"
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Role-Play Character
Health:
The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue140/150The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:35 pm

((ummm how do harry and meiya brake up))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ladominicana6
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:51 pm

Meilin felt someone pulling her hair. "OWW!!!!! MY HAIR. LET GO OF ME!!!" Meilin screamed. She reached for the hand that was pulling her hair and tried to pry it of. Tears started to form in her eyes from the pain. "JOSHUA LET GO!!!" She reached for her wand and pointed it at Joshua. "Rictusempra" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:52 pm

Joshua let go of Meilin seeing he was hurting her but he burst out laughing. "Me-Mei-Meilin stop!" he managed just as Deateaters ran towards the nosie. "Meilin run!"
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:58 pm

Meilin saw the Death Eaters running towards her and Joshua. Instead of running she stood there pointing her wand at them. "This is going to be fun." She thought. "Avada Kedavra" she muttered killing a death eater.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:59 pm

Chishio stopped and eyed behind her. She thought to herself. Is little miss crazy behind me. She thinks she is so sly. What a weird Gryffindor She walked waiting for Nariko to get closer.
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:01 pm

Nariko continued to tip-toe behind Chishio, I wonder if she even notices if I'm following her, I doubt she even does oh it's her loss. Nariko made sure she wasn't too close but not too far either.
Back to top Go down
Professor Hecate
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Professor Hecate

Female
Number of posts : 10

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:03 pm

Acantha ran up the stairs and saw one of her students kill a death eater. "I guess she learned well. She thought evilly. She swiftly took out her wand and pointed it at a death eater that was aiming his wand at Joshua. "Stupefy" she said under her breath. "Joshua, learn to pay attention to your surroundings. You could've been killed." She said sternly.

Last edited by Professor Hecate on Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:05 pm

Chishio stopped and turned around. "Nariko-san, your not trying to tip-toe behind me are you?" Chishio asked as she looked around the corner spotting a deatheater. "Dang," she mumbled under her breath holding out her wand.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:07 pm

Joshua managed to reverse the rictumsempra curse and smiled slightly aiming at a Deatheater behind the professor who was ready to kill. "Avada Kedavra!" he yelled and they dropped limp behind the professor. "I'm sorry but I'm gettign tired of them. They almsot killed my sister to many times!"
Back to top Go down
NarikoWolf

NarikoWolf

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:08 pm

Nariko stopped in her tracks and then said calmly to Chishio, "Why would I do something like that are you mad. Don't try and flattter yourself with thoughs of those kind." Nariko stood there and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:12 pm

Meilin looked to see her favorite Professor. "Aww really Joshie, you getting tired of them trying to kill me? That's soo sweet. I'm actually hoping they kill you though." Meilin said smiling. She saw that a death eater was aiming at Joshua. "Should I let them kill him?" she thought. Instead of letting them kill him, Meilin used stupefy on them.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:14 pm

"Aww thanks cause I know in your world that means I love you!" Joshua replied sounding like a little kid before laughing. He looked at Meilin. "I think we shoudl get to the room of reguirement"
Back to top Go down
Professor Hecate
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Professor Hecate

Female
Number of posts : 10

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:17 pm

Acantha just nodded at Joshua's comment. "Good idea. Are the others there?" Acantha asked. She paused a moment and thought she heard someone crying. "Is anyone else in the hall way?"
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:19 pm

Meilin rolled her eyes. "You wish." She said. "No theres no one else here Professor" Meilin said hoping Joshua wouldn't mention Pansy.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:24 pm

Chishio came out of the small hallway and in to the bigger one. She pointed her wand at the death eater. "Reducto," Chishio called out. The death eater went flying back towards the wall. She looks and see Meilin. Joshua, and Professor Hecate "Hey, what are you talking about I'm here. Are you blind?" Chishio said coldy. "Oh and this girl too,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Voldemort   The Return of Voldemort - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of Voldemort
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Haven :: Hogwarts :: Castle :: Seventh Floor-
Jump to: