Harry Potter Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Haven

The Wizarding World Joys with the defeat of Lord Voldemort. The Deatheaters who escaped Azkaban believe that he will return since there was one hocrux no one knew about. Them.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Abandoned House

Go down 
+15
Artemis
Slytherin Darkness
Slytherin~playboy
PotterNerd
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Slytherin Mistress
Professor Runsford
Kyo
reiya
Luna_Ravenclaw
Jude
~Slytherin_Princesss~
Hunnie
Hufflepuff~gurl
Vincent_thecursed
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Slytherin~playboy

Slytherin~playboy

Male
Number of posts : 139
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Everything that girls are in especially cute ones
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Health:
The Abandoned House - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Abandoned House - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The Abandoned House - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Abandoned House - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Abandoned House - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:47 am

Damian stood up straight "That guy has issues" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Health:
The Abandoned House - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Abandoned House - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The Abandoned House - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Abandoned House - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:48 am

Kyo suprised At hermines choices "Dont youhave any ... better choices" kyo said as he saw Harry Potter.

"Shes fine so get the Bloody Hell out of my way" Kyo scowled
Back to top Go down
~Slytherin_Princesss~

~Slytherin_Princesss~

Female
Number of posts : 174
Favourite Hogwarts Class : transfiguration
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:50 am

Josslyn quietly opened the door to the Owlery and tied a message to Mina her owl and the owl flew to the ministry of magic. she turned to leave but a Deatheater grabbed her, gagged her and dragged outside to where Joshua was killing deatheaters pointing his wand at her head.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female
Number of posts : 275
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Potions
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:50 am

Acantha heard what Jack said. "This is NOT a chick flick stupid." she yelled while slapping him on the back of his head.

Meilin was pissed off with Joshua. After healing all of the other wounds, she stomped out of the house looking for her brother to kick his ass. "Wait till I find you Joshua, you are so fucking dead." she mumbled
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/latina2cool
reiya

reiya

Female
Number of posts : 238
Favourite Hogwarts Class : What are classes???
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Health:
Magic:

"4 eyes... your smart since you have glasses...Vincent got hit by the Avada Kedavra spell.. that makes him transport some where else so he'll be at the caslte , right" Reiya asked.
Back to top Go down
~Slytherin_Princesss~

~Slytherin_Princesss~

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:51 am

Josslyn tried to resist but the deatheater was too strong for her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Female
Number of posts : 43
Location : Thinking of Solomon and praying I don't lose control...
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Astronomy, Divination
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:30 pm

Artemis sighed, picking up the ripped up pieces of the book. "It doesn't matter, I'm promised anyway..." Artemis said quietly. "I guess I owe you for you saving me..... That's why you're talking to me.... right...?" She had a sad, hopeless look on her face. She wasn't used to people paying any mind to her.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darkree
Slytherin~playboy

Slytherin~playboy

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:50 pm

Solomon pissed at Artemis reaction and grabbed her hand pulling her into an empty bedroom onto a bed.

Solomon pinned her to the bed "Artemis... What you said really PISSED me off... i dont care if any other girl said it..but not you.. your the only one I ever knew who ever been so kind to me" Solomon got off of Artemis.

Solomon pulled Artmis close and kissed her forehead" So cheer up.. your just so cute I cant help make my best friend better. " Solomon said happily.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS... I almost frogot girlys are down stairs" Solomon yelled as he ran down the stairs back to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 173

Role-Play Character
Health:
The Abandoned House - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue140/150The Abandoned House - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:16 pm

"kyo...." meiya whispered soflty, wakeing up....she looked around dazed. "what happened?" she felt a painfull sting on her back she touched the area an felt blood. she remembered she was protecting reiya."reiya were is she." said meiya using some of her strentgh, it was too much for her she started coughing up blood "kyo, whats happening." said meiyatrying t stop coughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ladominicana6
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:22 am

Hermione walked back to the house with Kyo and Meiya who was unconcious but when they got there Hermione noticed what was happening to Meiya. "Kyo get back!" she said going over to Meiya pulling out her wand. She started muttering different spells as sparks and lights flew from the tip of her wand landing on Meiya, slowly but surely taking off the curse from the deatheaters so her head would be able to heal. "Meiya, stay still. Try not to move okay?"

[color:a901=FF2400]"Hey!" Jack said feeling the smack. "...sorry"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jhonjhonisawsumnis
~Slytherin_Princesss~

~Slytherin_Princesss~

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:19 am

Josslyn tried to lower the gag and succeded "Joshua Look Out!!" Josslyn yelled as the deatheater pointed the wand at him. The deatheater looked annoyed at her and knocked her out and everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:24 am

Kyo jumped back and looked at Hermoine "What the Bloody Hell... Anyways Thanks Hermoine" Kyo said trying to be nice.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male
Number of posts : 294

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:41 am

Hermione looked at Kyo wierdly. "....Your welcome" she said adjusting to the absence of rudeness in Kyo's voice. "This should be good" she said waving her wand one last time and she healed Meiya's wounds. She slipped her wand back in her pocket before nodding to herself. "I'm going to help Joshua and Josslyn clear the castle of those deatheaters." she said to Kyo and Meiya "Stay here with Meiya" she added turning on the spot apparating by Josslyn. "Hey! Get away from her!"

Joshua killed yet another deatheater with a flick of his wand. "You guys are freaking annoying" he spoke while killing another "don't learn your lesson. It must be embarressing getting your ass kicked by kids"

Derek shrugged toh imself walking through the castle. The deatheaters ignoring him because of the symbol on his robes. He looked up seeing flashes of green lights from the grounds and he walked out drawing his wand lazily. "Geez, why do the freaking gryffindors ruin all the fun all the time!" he said aiming at Joshua. "Give it up already! Avada Kedavra!"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jhonjhonisawsumnis
Kyo

Kyo

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:45 am

Kyo again lifted Meiya up who smiled at him..he blushed "Ummmm...... Meiya I kinda lost track of Reiya" Kyo said.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:48 am

Meilin glared at the way her brother was acting. Killing deatheaters for the heck of it. It was her job not his. She jumped seeing antoher Slyhterin come out of the castle and attacking her brother. "Ben Dan Pigu!" she yelled drawing her wand. She defelcted the curse quickly before charging at Derek. She caused boils to sprout acrioss his face. "I kill Joshua! NOT YOU!!!"

"...Sorry? Yeah right" Acantha said going outside to the new movie area. "Damn kids move all the time" she said conjurting up a chair and watching the duel between Meilin and Derek. "KICK HIS ASS MEILIN!"
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:51 am

Reiya skipped around the castle "Vinnnceeeeeeennnnnnnttttttt were are you" Reiya said looking for Vincent.

Reiya spotted a deatheater and approached him "Excuse me Mr.. Can you help me find my kitty" Reiya said with a smile.

The death eater grinned evily "Suree little girl come with me and Ill help you find your kitty" the death eater said.

Reiya loooked at the deatheater "Suuuuuurrrrrrrreeeee lets go I really need to find him he might be hurt" Reiya said happily.

All of a sudden the deatheater grabbed Reiya and knocked her unconcious "What a stupid girl... good for hostages" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female
Number of posts : 372
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Stuff that is funny pervy lol

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:52 am

Chishio walked back in to the castle. And walked past the death eaters. She stumbled apon Derek, Joshua and Melin.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chijoouuchiha
Artemis

Artemis

Female
Number of posts : 43
Location : Thinking of Solomon and praying I don't lose control...
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Astronomy, Divination
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:28 pm

Artemis sat on the bed. "Solomon... why... Why can't I remember you...?!" she cried. She put her hand over the left side of her chest. "...My... heart hurts...." Artemis slumped and fell unconcious.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darkree
Hiro

Hiro

Male
Number of posts : 20
Favourite Hogwarts Class : D.A.D.A.
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:52 pm

Hiro was running from the castle to escape the deatheaters. He found an abandoned house and looked around to make sure he wasn't followed and went in.
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 173

Role-Play Character
Health:
The Abandoned House - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue140/150The Abandoned House - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:53 pm

"it okay we'll find her." said meiya

"i need to tell her about vincent." said me sadly, "my siser doesnt really understand death. when our parents died i sheilded reiya from the crash and but got hurt in the procces, i have a large scar on my back because of it, i promised from then on to awlays protect my little sister, i wanted to replace the mother she lost." said meiya sadly "she still thinks our parents are on a trip." said meiya wipeing her tearfilled eyes as she hugged kyo for comfort
well we should go look for her, oh yea thank you for protecting me."
said meiya to kyo as she kissed him, blushing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ladominicana6
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:16 pm

Meilin got mad at what was happening. "Why can't the stupid death eaters just go home" she mumbled quietly to herself.

Last edited by Slytherin Mistress on Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slytherin~playboy

Slytherin~playboy

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:12 pm

Solomon opened back the door of the room Artemis was in "Hey...what the" Solomon ran to Artemis and grabbed her.

"I told you books werer gonna make your boobs and brain EXPLODE" Solomon grabbed her bringinf her downstairs.

"Someone help her" Solomn yelled.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:14 pm

Kyo blushed and hoisted Meiya on his back "Then we better fuckin asses in gear and find her" Kyo said.
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:18 pm

Reiya followed by the deatheater went near the abandoned house.

"Were here Mr.Deatheater Sir, this is were everyone is now can you tell me were Vincent is " Reiya said.

Last edited by Rachel~Reiya on Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Slytherin_Princesss~

~Slytherin_Princesss~

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:33 pm

A loud cracking was heard all over the grounds In the place of the loud noise stood a tall man wearing black robes holding a wand and looking very annoyed He muutered something under his breath at the deatheaters and they all disappeared with another loud cracking Josslyn was dropped to the ground still knocked out The man walked up to Josslyn and picked her up Bridal style "Get to the castle all of you." He told them in an icy tone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Abandoned House
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next