Harry Potter Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Haven

The Wizarding World Joys with the defeat of Lord Voldemort. The Deatheaters who escaped Azkaban believe that he will return since there was one hocrux no one knew about. Them.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Abandoned House

Go down 
+15
Artemis
Slytherin Darkness
Slytherin~playboy
PotterNerd
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Slytherin Mistress
Professor Runsford
Kyo
reiya
Luna_Ravenclaw
Jude
~Slytherin_Princesss~
Hunnie
Hufflepuff~gurl
Vincent_thecursed
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Health:
The Abandoned House - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Abandoned House - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The Abandoned House - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Abandoned House - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Abandoned House - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:36 pm

"Leave Josslyn alone!" Joshua yelled at Voldemort aiming at him. "Or I will duel you, win or lose." he said still aiming at his enemy, wand held like a gun.

Hermione walked with Kyo and Meiya. "Meiya...I'm sorry about what I said to Kyo....I really am"

Harry froze seeing Voldemort and he ran towards joshua about to disarm him when he flinched as Joshua put a full-body-bind on him.

"What the hell! More gryffindors ruining the moment!" Derek yelled walking over to Harry. He unfroze him before grabbing him by his robes and draggin him to the castle. "Fucking annoying things. Don't listen to Voldemort."
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jhonjhonisawsumnis
Slytherin Darkness

Slytherin Darkness

Female
Number of posts : 372
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Stuff that is funny pervy lol

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Health:
The Abandoned House - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Abandoned House - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The Abandoned House - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Abandoned House - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:08 am

Chishio stopped seeing Derek pulling harry inside. "Why are you helping that guy?"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chijoouuchiha
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female
Number of posts : 275
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Potions
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:42 pm

Meilin saw her best friend being held by a strange looking man. "LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!" Meilin screamed while giving him the most deadly glare she ever gave anyone. She pointed her wand at the man. "Be prepared to get ass kicked by me." she said smirking.

Acantha laughed at the scene in front of her. "This is way to funny." she giggled. She got up clapping slowly. "How entertaining, but I think you should put my student down before these kids kick your ass, especially this one" she said pointing towards Meilin. She took out her wand and pointed it to the man, incase he tried something funny.

Last edited by Slytherin Mistress on Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/latina2cool
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:10 pm

"I'm not helping him.He's always ruinign the good action moments with his heroic shit"

Joshua stood by Meilin and Acantha. "Let her down!" he yelled aiming his wand at the man. "Or you'll have two angry witches and a wizard on your ass and you'll never see the light of day again"
Back to top Go down
Slytherin~playboy

Slytherin~playboy

Male
Number of posts : 139
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Everything that girls are in especially cute ones
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:02 pm

Solomon spotted the group and put the unconcious Artemis to the floor.

Solomon drew his wand and whispered a spell disarming Meilin,Acatha and Joshua.

" Dont you guys have manners you shouldnt raise your wands to such a great man as Mr.Rouge" Solomon bowed gracefully.

" Or should I say Pappppaaaaaaaaa in law" Solomn said pratically tackling the man giving him a tight hug.

Daimian stumbled to everyone else "Dammit I guess that kid Joshuas hits did really affect me" Daimian stmbled over to Meilin resting his head in her shoulder and loked at Solomon.

"Cutt off the gay SHITT Solomon and get off that guy.. What am I like a keeper to you... well Im not! Im a deatheater not your goddamned mother NOW GET OFF that guy before I give you a timeout." he yelled.

Last edited by Slytherin~playboy on Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:08 pm

Kyo with Meiya on his back running he saw Reiya with a strange man.

"You fuuuuckinggggggg IDIOT" Kyo ran even faster to Reiya tackling the death eater.

"Avada Kervada" Kyo yelled killing the death eater.
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female
Number of posts : 238
Favourite Hogwarts Class : What are classes???
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:10 pm

Reiya looked at Kyo kicking him in his shin lightly "You idiot!!" Reiya yelled.

Reiya squatted to the floor poking what was left of the death eater.

"Great.. look what you did to the Mister He was helping me fing Vincent" Reiya said now standing up but again tripping.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:15 pm

Kyo clenched his fist.

"He wasnt HELPING you he was trying to KILL YOU...You cant even stand on your own 2 feet without falling What are you A 3 year old!!" Kyo screamed.

"Meiya might not have the heart to tell you but VINCENT YOUR PARENTS THAT MISTER ARE ALL DEAD!!!!!!!!" Kyo yelled.
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:30 pm

Those words went through reiyas head like a knife.

Reiya covered her ears "DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD" Reiya yelled.

"No it cant be...LIAR!! Mama and Papa are on a trip and Vincent is playing hide and go seek with me" Reiya said going insane.

Reiya took out her wand "See.. this spell dosent kill you" Reiya said shaking.

Reiya put the wand to her head "Avada Ked.." Reiya screamed.
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Role-Play Character
Health:
The Abandoned House - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue140/150The Abandoned House - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:33 pm

"kyo you didnt have to break it to her so meanly." said meiya getting of his back, "but im not mad t you." sad meiya. she ran to reiya who was freakig out. "reiya please calm down."

at that moment reiya was about to kill herself meiya quickly ran towards reiya "REIYA STOP!!!!!." said meiya as se went and tackled her to the ground to stop her. "reiya its okay im here." said meiya holding her sister.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ladominicana6
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:43 pm

Reiya who was being hugged by her sister.

Reiya took her wand stabbing her sister in the back then as the blood flowed out of her sister she bit her sisters hand who was restrainng her.

Reiya pushed her sister to the floor she kicked and kicked her sister on the floor that was drowned dout the hits Reiya was dealing to her sister.

"YOUR ALL LIARS!!! I HATE YOU ALLLL!!!!!!" Reiya said taking out her wand now repeadtley stabbing her sister with her wand.

Reiya got up then looked at Kyo and charged at him kneeing him in the stomach than ran away.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female
Number of posts : 275
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Potions
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:46 pm

Meilin glared at Solomon. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM???" hse screamed at him. "CAN'T YOU SEE HE'S HOLDING JOSSLYN HOSTAGE???" before she could go punch Solomon, she felt Damian rest his head and her shoulder. She looked down trying to hide her blush.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/latina2cool
Slytherin~playboy

Slytherin~playboy

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:51 pm

Solomon looked at Meilin "Mei Mei If you stop flirting with Daimian Ill tell you this Mr.Rouge aka papa R also known as Josslyns mama" Reiya said.

Daimian removed his head "If you want me stop Ill stop if you want" Damian said.
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
The Abandoned House - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue140/150The Abandoned House - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:58 pm

Meiya layed on the on the ground accepting reiyas hits, ""reiya stop please." said meiya barely in a whisper. reiya started stabbing he repeatedly. meiya was left almost bleeding to death. blood was every where. meiya was trying to get up but kept falling because of the pain ... she was limping towards reiya. she pinned reya on a tree by kyo and said "reiya...i dont want you to remember any of this, sorry ." said meiya casting a memory charm on reiya makin her memories of the violence disapear. she started limping towards kyo, she was drenched in blood. "kyo please help me.." said meiya weakly..blood was coming from her mouth. she fell on her knees to weak to even move ,she sarted crying.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:03 pm

Kyo hugged Meiya and than took out his wand.

"Episkey" Kyo said healing Meiyas stab wounds and then seperated Kyo from her.

"THIS FUKKING PISSES ME OFF!! She HAS THE FUKKIN RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HER PARENTS AND VINCENT!!" Kyo clenched his fist.

"YOU CANT KEEP LIEING TO HER!!AND ERASING HER MEMORIES" Kyo yelled.
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:10 pm

"i can help it!!!!!, i promised i would never let her suffer, i told myself i would carry the burden, i love my parents more than anything and i mis them so much it hurts." said meiya crying " i dont want m sister to suffer like me to cry every timeto think of them to have a problem and have no parents to talk too, reiyas mind could never understed shes too naive, dontyou see how she freaked out." meiya could barely talk between sobs "she....sh-she tried to k-k-kill me." said meiya crying into kyos chest "im sorry , butthats how it is dont get mad." said meiya letting out her deepest secret
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:17 pm

"Im sorry..please dont cry" Kyo hugged Meiya close.

"I feel bad for Reiya...One day you have to tell hereven if she does go crazy and tries to kill people" Kyo said still huging her.

"Dont worry Ill be there with you.." Kyo said as he kissed Meiya softly
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:23 pm

"NOw take off your pants.. and presto chango you have boy magic" Reiya said.

Reiya jumped to her feet "Were are we..my head hurts all I ermeber is... me froget" Reiya said.

((for those who dont know.. Meiya erased all her memories of Vincent being a dude... so she only thinks that Vincents her cat.. she dosent remeber there HANKY PANKY lol))
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:28 pm

meiya turned to reiya blushing "REIYA shut up." said meiya yelling. she was happy her sister was back to normal
Back to top Go down
~Slytherin_Princesss~

~Slytherin_Princesss~

Female
Number of posts : 174
Favourite Hogwarts Class : transfiguration

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:17 am

Josslyn shook her head as she woke up. "Huh? What happened?" she looked up and saw her father holding her. quickly she jumped out his arms and saw the raised wands. "Everyone put down your wands. Its okay this is my father." She said looking at the ground
Back to top Go down
Slytherin~playboy

Slytherin~playboy

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:21 am

Solomon looked at Josslyns father.

"Long time no see papa in law" SOlomon said hugging Josslyns father close.

Solomon then stopped and flipped his hair "Sir only a great as man as you can again make Hogwarts safe" Solomon bowed yet again.

Solomon lifted Josslyn bridal style BUT SECRETLY GRABBING HER BooBs.

"Ill protect her sir.. please kill the deah eaters so all the slutty girls can come back" SOlomon said.
Back to top Go down
~Slytherin_Princesss~

~Slytherin_Princesss~

Female
Number of posts : 174
Favourite Hogwarts Class : transfiguration

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:26 am

Josslyn's father looked at Solomon. "Solomon thank for the horrible flattery but just because you are her fiancee it doesnt mean I trust you with my daughter's life. If fact by now she should know how to take care of herself otherwise she can only be useless." Josslyn looked at the ground an embarrassment and jumped out of Solomon's arms. "Solomon you aren't helping."
Back to top Go down
Slytherin~playboy

Slytherin~playboy

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:41 am

Solomon looked to the floor and put Josslyn down.
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:49 am

Reiya, Kyo and Meiya arrived to the group.

"Excuse Me Mister.. but that makes no sense" Reiya said scratching her head.

"If you believe Jossie should take care of herself why are you here? If you really believed in half the things you say you wouldnt of cared to come save her or to force her into a marriage since they both would have resulted in someone protecting Josslyn..thats what a fiancee and father is suppose to do" Reiya sighed.

"And plus Jossie could take of herself without anyones help because Jossies really really really really really really Strong and she could have saved herself or atleast her true LOVE Joshie would of save her" Reiya said.

Reiya coughed" And its just natural for someone who cares about someone to protect some..so Jossie your daddy does LOVE you" Reiya said smiling.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:50 am

Joshua glared at Josslyn's father and he walked over picked Josslyn up and took her to Meilin and the others. "Leave Josslyn alone" he said getting his wand from the ground.

Hermione smiled to herself slightly thinking of a perfect way to get everything calm between Meiya and Reiya. She walked over to Meiya slowly and looked at her. "So, you okay?"

Seamus stared at everyone form the forest before noticing Nariko. He smiled to himself slightly walkign over and sitting by her. "...So....I haven't talked to you for awhile" Seamus shrugged to himself slightly. "Well, Incase you forgot I'm Seamus Finnigan."

Derek looked at Chishio silently. "Are you okay? Your like quiet"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Abandoned House
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next