Harry Potter Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Haven

The Wizarding World Joys with the defeat of Lord Voldemort. The Deatheaters who escaped Azkaban believe that he will return since there was one hocrux no one knew about. Them.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Abandoned House

Go down 
+15
Artemis
Slytherin Darkness
Slytherin~playboy
PotterNerd
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Slytherin Mistress
Professor Runsford
Kyo
reiya
Luna_Ravenclaw
Jude
~Slytherin_Princesss~
Hunnie
Hufflepuff~gurl
Vincent_thecursed
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Hunnie

Hunnie

Female
Number of posts : 142
Favourite Hogwarts Class : herbology
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Health:
The Abandoned House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Abandoned House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The Abandoned House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Abandoned House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Abandoned House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:24 pm

"JUDE!" Hunnie shouted blushing.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Male
Number of posts : 43
Favourite Hogwarts Class : All, even though there way to easy for me
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff
Health:
The Abandoned House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Abandoned House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The Abandoned House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Abandoned House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:26 pm

Jude chuckled and tugged on Hunnie's arm.They walked to a corner and made themsleves comfortable. Hunnie put her head on Jude's shoulder and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:14 am

Kyo suprised of Meiyas attack, just sat on the bed with sleeping Meiya "Id never leaave you" Kyo said as he touched his lips that were kissed and fell asleep beside her.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Male
Number of posts : 43
Favourite Hogwarts Class : All, even though there way to easy for me
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:16 am

Jude awake shoved Hunnie with a playful joy until it seemed Jude pinned Hunnie to the floor and his glasses fell of his face.

"I love you" Jude said as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female
Number of posts : 275
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Potions
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:43 pm

Meilin punched Linlee in the face. She paused hearing someone coming. She went to the window and looked outside and saw a figure walking towards the house. "Damn, I hope it isn't a Death Eater." she said quietly. The door creaked opened and their stood Professor Hecate.

Acantha walked quietly towards the abandoned house. She was trying to fight off some of the Death Eaters while the children escaped. When she finally reached the house, she looked back to make sure no one followed her. "I hope the idiots got here safely." she whispered hoping no one heard her and opened the door. She stepped inside and saw Meilin and some other people in the house. "At least you imbeciles got to the house sagely." she growled.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/latina2cool
reiya

reiya

Female
Number of posts : 238
Favourite Hogwarts Class : What are classes???
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:37 pm

Reiya skipped into her sisters room who was asleep with Kyo.

"I want Meiya to have sister magic too" Reiya smiled as she undressed both Kyo and her sister, she loked at Kyo's "Vincents was wayyyyyyyyy bigger" Reiya chuckled as she hopes outside.

Reiya stepped down the stairs outside the house tripping a little but sticking her landing.
"Oh no crazy LADY...ill save you guys" Reiya said trying to drop kick Professor Hecate, but instead she fell on top of her.

Last edited by Rachel~Reiya on Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because i can !!)
Back to top Go down
Hufflepuff~gurl

Hufflepuff~gurl

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:40 pm

With a distraction of Reiya attacking the teacher Linlee stomped down on Josslyns foot then grabbed reiyas hair sending her to the floor.

Linlee ran a distance away to Joshua hiding behing Joshuas back rubbing her body against his.

"Joshua, help me I think there rapid bitches" Linlee said letting out a tear.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:14 pm

Meilin glared at Linlee. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM BROTHER!!!!!!!!" She screamed. She pointed her wand at Linlee. "Expelliarmus!!!!!!!!" she yelled throwing her to a nearby wall. "Petrificus Totalus!!!!!!" She yelled putting the full body bind spell on her. Pointing her wand again, Meilin used the bat bogey hex on Linlee. She watched the bats attack Linlee. "The next time you touch him I WILL kill you." she threatened. She look at Joshua. "Stay away from her or I'll kill you as well." she said dangerously.

Acantha felt someone fall on top of her. "Get the hell off of me Miss Ravenbell." she said coldly pushing the young girl off. She stood up dusting herself. She looked around and saw Linlee getting attacked by Meilin. "Great another fight to stop" she thought. "But then again it is that hoe. Yea I should let Meilin continue attacking her." she smirked hoping no one would try to stop Meilin.
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:37 pm

Reiya yelled "How do you know my name!! HELP HELP Stranger Danger" Reiya yelled running around until again she tripped onto Professor Hecate.
Back to top Go down
Hufflepuff~gurl

Hufflepuff~gurl

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:52 pm

Linlee screamed as she swated the bats away from her but when they stopped Linlee panted out of breath.

"THATS IT...." Linlee grabbed joshuas hand "I guess Im gonna have to turn your bigg brother into a real man" Linlee said blowing meilin a kiss.

Linlee grabbed Joshua and pulled him into a vaccant room using her wand to lock the door so no else could come.

"Joshie Boy, come over here darling" Linlee said laying on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 173

Role-Play Character
Health:
The Abandoned House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/150The Abandoned House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:04 pm

Meiya was sleeping soundly she felt so warm, she cuddled closer to the source. She felt something "pokeing" (not like that sickoes) her.
she felt so comfortable that way, she didnt want to wake up. she felt someone breathing on her face. she opened her eyes to find herself face to face with kyo.

"what the hell." said meiya getting up "kyo, what are you doing here?" she said NOT noticing she was naked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ladominicana6
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:17 pm

Meilin got extremely pissed off. She pointed her wand at the door destroying it. She growled and punched Linlee in the face. "I.WARNED.YOU." She said slowly hatred showing in her eyes. She pointed her wand at Linlee. "AVADA KEDAVRA!!" She screamed as a green light shot towards Linlee.

"Miss Ravenbell. I'm your Potion's Professor thats how I know your name. NOW GET OFF OF ME!!!" She yelled pushing her off. She stood up and dusted herself off. She heard Meilin yell the cursing spell and ran towards the direction she heard the noise. "MEILIN!!!!" She quickly pointed her wand towards Meilin. "Expelliarmus!!" she yelled knocking Meilin's wand on the floor. Thankfully the spell missed. She looked at the scene in front of her and frowned. "Why does it not surprise me that Meilin is trying to kill you Miss Linlee." She walked towards the naked girl and pointed her wand, making her fully dressed. She walked towards her and grabbed Linlee by the arm and dragged her out the room. "Linlee you are to stay here next to me at all times until I speak to your parents and have you suspended." she said calmly. "Miss Black I know you hate this girl's guts, but if you want to kill her, make sure I'm not around." She paused and looked at Joshua. "I hope you weren't going to do anything that is going to upset your sister Mister Black." She turned on her heel and continued dragging Linlee.
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:04 pm

Reiya thought for a bit "Impossible I dont even know what a potion is" Reiya said sticking out her tounge as she sat on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Hufflepuff~gurl

Hufflepuff~gurl

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:08 pm

Linlee stood there in shock that she almost died as she fell to her knees.

"I dont wanna be a hoe no more....Im sorrryyyyy" Linlee said in tears as she rubbed her eyes.

"Sike bitches if youu think me the fabulous and sexy Linlee will fall to a group of pathetic loses Virgins YOUR sadly mistaken" Linlee shrugged as she flipped her hair back.
Back to top Go down
Vincent_thecursed

Vincent_thecursed

Number of posts : 10

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House:
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:10 pm

Vincent appeared and helped Reiya onto her feet "Listen you better take back those words before I do it.. thered be a whole new meaning to cat got your tounge" Vincent said with a scowl.
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:13 pm

Reiya smiled as Vincent helped her up "Dont worry Vincent, what she said was a lie.. since me and you already had Go read some poetry before" Reiya said with a smile not knowing how bad what she said really was.
Back to top Go down
Vincent_thecursed

Vincent_thecursed

Number of posts : 10

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House:
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:15 pm

Vincent blushed immensily 'Reiya dont tell them.. since im 172 its illegeal..i think and plus you didnt tell your sister yet" Vincent said hysterical.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:42 pm

"WHAT THE HELL???" Meilin screamed. She ran towards Linlee and grabbed her by the hair. She punched her in the face breaking Linlee's nose. Then she kicked her in the stomache making Linlee bend over in pain. Meilin pointed her wand at Linlee. "CRUCIO!!!!!!!!" She yelled causing unbearable pain to Linlee. "I would've killed you, but Professor Hecate is here." She said calming down watching Linlee suffer. She smirked slightly content with what she did.

Acantha's eyes twitched at the new information she learned from Reiya. "YOU GUYS DID WHAT?!" She yelled in a disgusted tone. Before she can continue she heard someone scream in pain. "Let me guess Meilin had something to do with this" She thought. She looked towards the screams and saw Linlee on the floor adn Meilin with an evil smile. "Yup I was right" She thought. She sighed. "What am I going to do with this idiots?" she mumbled. "Jack better get his ass here soon to help me or he's going to be in big trouble" she said quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 6:24 pm

Hermione smiled slightly as she walked inside the house hand and hand with Harry before seeing the commotion inside. She sighed and stood, leaning on one leg slightly a hand covering her face.

Harry looked at Hermione frowning slightly. "C'mon" he said leading her upstairs and into an empty room. He sat on the bed and pointed next to him. "What's wrong?"

Jack sighed killing a Deatheater behind him easily before pulling the invisibility cloak on. He ran to the house going inside quickly and seeing Acantha. He smiled pulling off the cloak and walking over to her. "What's up" he said laughing slightly.

Joshua smiled and Meilin slightly. "Thanks for that!" he said referring to Linlee. "I owe you one"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jhonjhonisawsumnis
Kyo

Kyo

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:30 pm

((noones on!!))

Last edited by Kyo on Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hufflepuff~gurl

Hufflepuff~gurl

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:33 pm

Linlee screamed in agony as she got up and ran to her Professor Jack and hugged him tightley.

"Professor, help shes attacking me all I did was say she was pretty..i guess thats what I get for lying" Linlee said putting her head in jacks chest as she cried.
Back to top Go down
reiya

reiya

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:39 pm

Reiya loked at Acatha "Whats wrong... Vincent says Go read some poetry is good... and i felt okay i guess " Reiya said thinking of the momment.

Reiya spotted Jack and went into battle mode "STRANGER DANGER!! STRANGER DANGEr" Reiya said trying to attack jack but instead fell on top of him and Linlee.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:41 pm

Kyo awoke to himself naked and Meiya and jumped out of bed covering himself up "What... the... HELL!!" Kyo took out his wand and dressed himself and Meiya.

"I didnt do anything OKAY!! " Kyo said blushing.

Kyo looked at a note that was on the bed:

The Abandoned House - Page 2 9fppic
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 173

Role-Play Character
Health:
The Abandoned House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/150The Abandoned House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:02 pm

"o my god! screamed meiya noticing she was naked she quickly tried to cover herself up until kyo magically put some clothes on her.

Meiya was super red from the embarrasment, it was akwardly silent

"ummmm we didnt do anything right....." said meiya looking at kyo red with embarrasment, trying to remember if anything had happened. she saw the letter and read it with kyo

she read the letter from reiya and turned even more red "Reiya im gonna kill you and im gonna kill vincent."

"wait, what pink thong?" said meiya to herself turning more red if possible. meiya slightly giggled at the comment about kyo's "size", but stopped when she looked at kyo

Meiya wanted to go beat up reiya, so she walked to the door that was behind kyo . while she was walking she tripped and was falling, but she was caught by kyo, who ended up falling on top of her which made it even MORE akward (shes been hanging out to much with reiya)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ladominicana6
Kyo

Kyo

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:35 pm

Somehow in Meiya falling Kyo was on the top, he stared into Meiyas eyes.

"I dont wat to get up Kyo said blushing.

Kyos face movd closer to Meiyas but instead he whspered in herr "This is the first time I felt this ay before" Kyo now arched his back so now hes lips drew from meiyas ear to her lips.. but stopped and jumped off of her blushing.

Kyo stumbled to his feet and turned to the doorbut instead of openning it he slammed his head into the wall.

"Dammitt.... I cant control myself when Im with you..thats why I want you to be.. my girlfriend" Kyo sshouted as he forehead began to bleed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Abandoned House
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next