Harry Potter Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Haven

The Wizarding World Joys with the defeat of Lord Voldemort. The Deatheaters who escaped Azkaban believe that he will return since there was one hocrux no one knew about. Them.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Abandoned House

Go down 
+15
Artemis
Slytherin Darkness
Slytherin~playboy
PotterNerd
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Slytherin Mistress
Professor Runsford
Kyo
reiya
Luna_Ravenclaw
Jude
~Slytherin_Princesss~
Hunnie
Hufflepuff~gurl
Vincent_thecursed
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female
Number of posts : 275
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Potions
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Health:
The Abandoned House - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Abandoned House - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:
The Abandoned House - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Abandoned House - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Abandoned House - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:42 pm

Meilin rolled her eyes. "Hell yeah you owe me one. In fact I know how you can repay me. I want 5 galleon and you need to treat all the Slytherins to ice cream when we go to Hogsmede. AND I want you to beat up Solomon for no reason. And do my DADA homework for two months." Meilin said smirking. She turned around seeing the DADA professor and heard Linlee's lie. "YOU FUCKING LIAR!!!!" She screamed. She gave Linlee the scariest glare making her look extremely evil. Meilin cracked her knuckles while smiling her infamous evil smile. She stomped to Linlee and punched her in the face. "Next time think before you speak because it might just get you killed." she whispered to her, punching her one more time in the stomach.

Acantha smiled "Nothing much, just trying to control these idiots." Her smile turned to a frown when Linlee hugged Jack. She was about to grab Linlee by the hair and drag her away, but Meilin beat her to it. "Beat her face so bad that no guy would like at her." Ancatha thought with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/latina2cool
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Health:
The Abandoned House - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140/150The Abandoned House - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:
The Abandoned House - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Abandoned House - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:42 pm

"really?" said meiya surprised no guy has ever said that to her before

she wet up to kyo who was against the wal and turned hm to face her. she gently wiped away the blood frm his forehed and then kissed his forhead. she stopped and stared at him she was blushing for what she was about to do. she then gently kissed kyo full on the lips.
"before i can answer you i need to kick reiyas ass." she said opening the door and pulling kyo out by the hand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ladominicana6
reiya

reiya

Female
Number of posts : 238
Favourite Hogwarts Class : What are classes???
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Role-Play Character
Health:
The Abandoned House - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Abandoned House - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:50 pm

Reiya jumped to her feet nd saw her sister Meiya coming with an evil glare "uh oh Reia sid hiding behind meilin huggn her tigtly.

"Help Mei-Mei HELP MEE " Reiya said hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:57 pm

Meilin felt someone hug her. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!! AND DON'T CALL ME MEI-MEI!!!!!" Meilin yelled. She looked where Reiya was looking towards and saw a pissed off Meiya. "HEY MEIYA SHE'S OVER HERE!!" she called out pushing Reiya in front of her. "Have fun kicking her ass" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Malenny~Ravenclaw
Admin
Malenny~Ravenclaw

Female
Number of posts : 173

Role-Play Character
Health:
The Abandoned House - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140/150The Abandoned House - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/150)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:06 pm

"REIYA RAVENBELLE YOU BETTER GET THE FUCKKK OVER HERE RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!" said meiya fuming.

"how could you undress me and kyo, what the hell is wrong with you." said trying to stop heself from strangling her sister.
"what the hell is wrong with you having *** with vincent!!!" said meiya as she saw vincent and walked towards him she grabbed him by the collar and pinned him to the wall. "TOUCH MY FUCKING SISTER AGAIN or else i will cut your DICK!!!! off." said meiya has she kicked him in the balls.

she then walked over to reiya "you little....." said meiya being cut off
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ladominicana6
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:14 pm

Meilin laughed hysterically at the scene in front of her. She looked where the teachers were and saw Professor Hecate make some popcorn appear. "Hey Professor Hecate can you get me some popcorn too?" she asked. Professor Hecate nodded making another bucket of popcorn appear in front of Meilin. "Thanks Professor." She said grabbing a chair and sitting down to watch the show.

"This is going to be fun" Acantha thought as she made popcorn appear in front of her. She gave Meilin a bucket of popcorn too and sat on the sofa to watch the fight. "I hope Jack doesn't try to stop them" she thought.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin~playboy

Slytherin~playboy

Male
Number of posts : 139
Favourite Hogwarts Class : Everything that girls are in especially cute ones
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:16 pm

A dark figure approached and pointed out his wand sending a sharp peice of tree bark almost slicing Meiyas face but instead it cut her face a bit.

"Tsk tsk.. you must really want someone to kill you guys" this unknown person said with an evil voice.

"You guys are not worth killing right now..whats the thrill in being an evil death eater if yur opodents arent worthit" he said sighing.

The Abandoned House - Page 3 Jayh5j
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:22 pm

Meilin shot up from her seat, taking her wand out swiftly pointing it to the death eater. "Hey ba$tard you just messed up my show" she said with anger and annoyence in her voice. After studying him she blushed slightly, but shook it off giving him a deadly glare.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin~playboy

Slytherin~playboy

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:29 pm

The mysterious boy looked at Meilin and smiled as he disapperared and reapperared behing meilin grabbing her hand with the wand.

"Mei mei thats pretty cute, especially when your pissed off" he whispered in her ear.

"Put away your wand, I dont enjoy fighting girls or hurting them..im not that evil" he said.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:32 pm

Meilin glared at him trying to hide her blush. "My name is not Mei-Mei. You got that?" she growled getting even angerier. She lowered her wand slightly, but held it tight just incase he tried something.

Last edited by Slytherin Mistress on Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Role-Play Character
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:32 pm

Kyo ran to Meiya trying to stop the bleeding.

"You Person With No Dad!.. give me one good reason I shouldnt KICK YOUR ASS for hurting MY GIRL:" at that moment kyo blushed.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin~playboy

Slytherin~playboy

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:37 pm

"Fine.. than what is your actual name should I ask" Damian said as he stepped back.

"The names Daimian.. " he said to Meilin and he glared at Kyo.

"A good reason you shouldnt kick my ass...im a death eater and can kill you or im evil and can kill you" Dailmian said with a evil laugh.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:59 pm

Meilin laughed just as evil as Damian at his respond to Kyo. "My name is Meilin" she said after she finished laughing. "And if you EVER call me Mei-Mei, I'll kill you." she threatened.

Last edited by Slytherin Mistress on Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:05 pm

"Her names Meilin and your right infornt of her big brother you fucking jerk!" Joshua said pulling out hsi wand. "Get away from her! NOW!"

Jack sighed sitting by Acantha taking some popcorn. "I'm not stopping it, that child molester deserves it!" he said before making soda appear for him, Acantha, and Meilin.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jhonjhonisawsumnis
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:25 pm

Meilin glared at Joshua. "You hurt him and I'll kick your ass." Meilin said blushing. She sat down with the soda and the popcorn. "You know what, scratch that Joshua. Feel free to kick his ass because he messed up the fight I was watching, but If you hurt him to badly I'll seriously kick your ass." She said eating some popcorn.

"HEY!!" She said pretending to be annoyed. "Get your own popcorn" She put her soda on the floor and grabbed Jack's before he could even get a drink. "That's what you get for stealing my popcorn." She started to drink some of Jack's soda and turned to watch the two on going fights.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:29 pm

Jack shrugged taking his soda back and drinking some. "Share" he said taking some more popcorn.

Joshua smiled evily for the first time in years. "Excellent" he said putting his wand away. "I can't kill him, but even if I break a few bones I'll fix them afterwards" he said jumping on Damian punching at his face.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:40 pm

"HEY DON'T YOU DARE BREAK HIS BONES BEN DAN!!!!!" Meilin screamed "HE'S TOO HOT FOR HIM TO GET TO HURT!!!!" She stopped herself, blushing slightly.

"Not if front of the idiots Jack." Acantha said.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:44 pm

Jack frowned slightly. "...but why...they do it"

Joshua looked at Meilin suprised. "NAIGOTO!? MARO HITOSHII KONO YATSU!!!???"
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:50 pm

Meilin blushed slightly and nodded. "...You got a problem with that??" She asked already knowing the answer. "He's like everything I wanted in a guy...cute, evil, and a Death Eater." she said smiling.

"...We're teachers Jack, it'll scar them..think back to Dumbledore and Grindlewald." She said.

Last edited by Slytherin Mistress on Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:52 pm

Jack's eye twitched slightly when he though back to being a child and he fell backwards off the chair he was sharing with Acantha.

Joshua sighed. "fine...but if he ever hurts you he will die. I swear it"
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:58 pm

Meilin smiled at her brother's over protectness. "Don't worry before he can hurt me, I'll kick his ass." she said smiling evilly. "Feel free to continue beating him though, I wanna see how strong he is...Just don't hit his cute face."

"JACK!!!" she screamed worriedly. She kneeled down next to him. "Wake up before I stop speaking to you Jack" she said slapping his face lightly a few times.
Back to top Go down
PotterNerd
Admin
PotterNerd

Male

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:03 pm

Jack opened one eye slightly. "Hm?" he said sitting up. "...your the one that scarred my brain" he said standing up.

[color:c6d4=800000]"Cool" joshua said relaxing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:12 pm

"So, I'm allowed to do that" she said smiling. She stood up and grabbed some popcorn at threw it at Jack. "That's for fainting on me." she said laughing.

Meilin went to Damian and healed the bruise on his face. "You okay?" Meilin asked worridly. "You have to excuse my brother, he's just over proctective." she said softly. "I think Joshua's adobted." she said thoughtfully. She got up helped Damian up as well.
Back to top Go down
~Slytherin_Princesss~

~Slytherin_Princesss~

Female
Number of posts : 174
Favourite Hogwarts Class : transfiguration

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:20 pm

Josslyn glared at the teacher for stopping the fight and at Linlee for what she did "I will sooo kill her later." Sighing Josslyn decided to intervine before somebody got killed "Josh, Meilin...CUT IT OUT!!" Josslyn yelled loud as hell.
Back to top Go down
Slytherin Mistress

Slytherin Mistress

Female

Role-Play Character
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:44 pm

"What? I'm not doing nothing Josslyn." Meilin said slightly confused at why Josslyn was yelling for. "...JOSHUA DID IT" she yelled while pointing an accusing finger towards Joshua.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Abandoned House
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next